Chapter 5

*Han's P.O.V*

Jenn lied to me, she’s not there. I’ve been driving around like an idiot. I have to find her. She can’t just leave like that! Okay maybe I over reacted but still. I have to find her. I drive back to California. If I know Ciera, she is going to go somewhere she will never think I would look. Ugh!!!!! I grab my water bottle and take a sip, I need something to calm me down right now and I drank all my alcohol.

*Ciera's P.O.V*

 "Hey there beautiful." I hear someone say from behind me, its a voice I know all to well. Hans.

I turn around and my eyes go wide while I slowly step backwards. "H-How did you find me?" I gulp.

"You can't escape me darling. I love you and I don't want to you to leave. Come with me." He said, slowly walking towards me until he was right in my face. You could smell the alcohol on his breath, and in his face to its pretty obvious.

"Your drunk Hans. You need to calm down." I said walking around him.

"DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME!! IM FINE!!" Hans said then he smacks me in the face.

I fall to the ground and he turns around and rubs his hand over his chin. I stand up and try to run away and he grabs my arm with a painful grip. 

"Please let go! Your hurting me!" I cry. "Please!!"

"You should have never ran away." He replied.

"Let go! I'm sorry just stop! PLEASE!!!" I squeaked in pain.

Ricky's P.O.V

"Please let go! Your hurting me!" I hear someone cry. "Please!!"

Ciera.

I jump out of bed and run into Ciera's room to find Jc and Connor right behind me. 

I look at Ciera and see she's sweating and crying. 

"Let go!!!! Please!!!! Stop!" She yells.

Next thing I know Jc is sitting on her bed with and putting her head on his chest.

Connor's P.O.V

I run into Ciera's room and see she is having another nightmare. She seems to be having a lot of them. 

Right before I run over to see if she's okay Jc races over there and lays her head on his chest and moves the hair away from her face. WHY IS HE ALWAYS IN HER BED?!

Anywho, then she starts kicking like shes trying to break away from something.. or someone.

Ciera's P.O.V

"Let go!!!! Please!!!! Stop!" I yell tryin to escape from his type grip.

"Ciera calm down. It's me." Hans said.

I just looked at him confused, still struggling to get away from his grip.

"Ciera! Wake up!!!" He says again.

"Huh?" I said slowly opening my eyes to see Ricky looking down at my tear stained face. I'm sweating even more than last time. "I'm so sorry guys. I understand if you don't want me staying here anymore. I just can't seem to help it." I said sitting up against the wall (since my bed is against it) and curl my legs up against my chest, sitting up. 

"Hey, its fine." Kian said smiling tiredly, then walking to his room.

"You are not moving out." Jc said sternly.

That probably confused Connor and Ricky. Ohhhhh whaaalleeeee..

I managed to get out a weak smile. 

"Hey, how about we go to the movies or something tomorrow?" Connor suggested, sitting next to me putting his hand on my knee.

This may sound stupid or cliche but when he touched me I felt electricity.

I smiled and nodded. That actually sounded fun. I want to see The Neighbors. Zac Efron is just yummy! I love to see him play an arse!

"Alright. Sounds like a plan! Hey do you guys think I could talk to Ciera?" Ricky said.

"Why does everyone want to talk to Ciera?" Connor said walking out.

Whats his problem?

Jc nodded and followed Connor out of my room and closed the door.

"So Ricky what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

Wait? Was Ricky always shirtless?

"Staring at my abs?" He asked smirking.

"What? No.." I said putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

Ricky just chuckled and said, "Well I need to know if everything is okay? You seem a little more secretive than you used to be. I mean I can tell you and Jc are hiding something. Are you guys dating? Are cutting again?" He asked serious now.

I kinda am cutting and I am hiding something but I can't tell those to Ricky. No matter how much I trust him, only Jc can know about the Hans thing anyway.

"Everything is fine, I'm not cutting anymore and I'm not dating Jc. Me and Jc are keeping something from you guys but can you just trust me and know that its just between me and Jc?" I told him.

He nodded. "Do you want me to stay with you tonight? Like old times?" 

I smiled and let him lay down and cuddled up to him. Ricky would always be the guy I would go to. Hans and I got into a fight I would go to Ricky at his old place anyway. He was my rock. I slowly drifted off to sleep with my head on Ricky's chest.

Just like old times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO HERE YA GO! JUST A FILLER AND YOU GET TO HERE FROM HANS!!!!! OH AND IN THIS ONLY KIAN AND ANDREA ARE DATING AND CONNOR DOESN'T HAVE A CAR :P 
-CIERA<3