The Wild Zane

The next day, Lloyd walks into Zane's room.

"Zane? Where were you this morning? You skipped breakfast! Kai had to make some pancakes, and he grilled them on his head! That's--" Lloyd get's interrupted as a silver bullet comes out of Zane's room.

Lloyd quickly ducks and rolls, avoiding Zane. Lloyd smashes into Zane's desk and Zane crashes into a small table, catching a vase on it. Both instantly get up, and Zane tries to kick Lloyd.

"What's up with you?" Lloyd asks.

"Oh, NOTHING," Zane replies, but Lloyd knows it's not Zane. This voice is deep and dark.

Lloyd figures that Zane is titanium, and that this is not really Zane. He decides he can fight him. Lloyd kicks Zane, but Zane quickly cartwheels out of the way. He throws up the vase he's holding and Lloyd catches it. Zane flips next to Lloyd and attempts to slide under Lloyd and knock Lloyd off hid feet. Zane slides and Lloyd jumps up, flipping. The vase falls out of his hands and Zane catches it.

After a couple of minutes, the other's come up.

"What is going on...?" Jay asks, but sees the predicament. "I KNEW IT!"

Jay jumps at Zane, while Nya, Kai, and Cole watch. Jay and Lloyd eventually have Zane jump out the window. Jay and Lloyd lean on the wall to catch their breath.

"What was up with Zane?" Cole asks.

"I'm not sure," Lloyd replies. "But I saw some fresh pages near his printer. Come on."

Lloyd and the others barge into Zane's room and walk toward's the printer. Kai picks up the papers.

"Looks like Zane researched some kind of demon smoke-thing," Kai reads. "Apparently, a demon's spirit- in the form of a green smoke- is on the loose, but it may have already possessed a body."

"So that's Zane," Cole says.

"How do we know?" Nya asks.

"That was NOT Zane," Lloyd says, rubbing his shoulder.

"Plus, last night, when he tackled me, I saw a green smoke, and he inhaled a bit of it," Jay explains.

"Okay, so, that's final," Kai says. "Zane is possessed."

"Good thing he left us this," Nya smiles.

"Even before becoming completely possessed with evil he helped us," Cole replies.

"Tell that to my stomach," Jay says, rubbing it.