Following the Path

"Okay, so, we know that that demon spirit possessed him. But what now?" Nya asks.

"Now, we need to find out where it came from," Cole replies.

"Well, I sa--" Lloyd tries to say.

"Let's go to where Zane got possessed," Jay says. "I remember."

"Guys, I--" Lloyd continues.

"How will we know where it came from?" Kai asks.

"We'll see," Cole states. "Let's go." Cole, Kai, Jay, and Nya run out.

"Guys, I--! Forget it," Lloyd mutters.

~~~

"We're close, aren't we?" Cole asks, as he runs after Jay over a building.

"Yeah, yeah," Jay say, and stops. The others stop.

"Guys, it--" Lloyd starts.

"Zane paused right here," Jay cuts him off. "I ran ahead and climbed up that over there. Then I climbed on that building. That's when I heard a small crash and Zane hit me."

"Look!" Kai points. "You can see a broken part over there. He must have used that shruiken line thing."

"Okay," Cole says. "I have one of those. But I'm not sure I can throw it as well as Zane."

"Guys, I--" Lloyd says.

"You just gotta get a curve on your wrist," Nya explains. Cole throws the shruiken and it crashes into the glass not far from the broken part where Zane's landed.

"Okay," Cole starts. "Now you just gotta hold on and I'll touch this, which will send us going there. But first, activate the 'sticky' function. So you'll stick."

The ninja touch a button on their belts and hold on to Cole. He touches something and the ninja are swept from their feet. They fly and hit the glass.

"You know, it--" Lloyd starts, but Nya cuts him off.

"Okay. Let's crawl over the glass and let's see if we notice anything," Nya states.

The ninja spread out. They touch parts of the building and do some things. Eventually, Cole walks over a part and there's a crash. The ninja walk over to there. They find a giant section of the glass destroyed.

"What did you do?" Kai asks.

"Nothing!" Cole replies.

"Wait, look!" Jay says, pointing. "Some of the ground is green. This must have been the path the spirit took!"

"Let's go!"Kai says.

~~~

Somewhere in Ninjago city, a figure emerges from a shadow.

"My spirit is not full," the figure says. "I can attack yet."

"Yes," another figure says. "But this is only because it infected other bodies. You have complete control over them."

"Good. It is good to be back. And now, to get revenge!"