The Obstacle Course

That ninja jump down from a building in front of the construction site.

"So, what was it you wanted to tell us, Lloyd? " Cole asks.

"That I knew were this was in the beginning. It's all over the web." Lloyd shows his phone.

"Oops," Cole embarrassingly smiles.

"Never mind that," Lloyd replies. He looks at the giant hole in front of them. They jump over the warning tape and go in.

"What happened here?" Zane asks.

"A construction worker touched that vase and his bones were the only thing left," a construction worker says. "I'll leave you to it."

The ninja look at the vase.

"Interesting..." Cole whispers. He touches it, and the ground beneath them dissappears.

"Wow, Cole! "Jay says. "Another mess-up!" 

Cole looks at him.

Suddenly, they land in a dark room.

"Kai, can you give us some light?" Lloyd asks. Kai lights his hand on fire. They see a bunch of spiders.

"AAAAA!!!!" The ninja yell. They spinjitzu and squash all the spiders.

~~~

"Whew," Jay says. "Why were there... so many... spiders?"

"Guess this is some kind of test," Loyd wheezes.

"Great. More challenges," Cole gasps.

5 minutes later, with their strength up, they continue walking.

"Well, I guess that was pretty easy, so we better we prepared," Lloyd states.

"Yeah, who knows what will happen next," Nya adds.

The encounter a giant wall in their way. Jay tries to push it.

"No luck," Jay says.

"Leave it to me," Cole states. He knocks on the door lightly. He backs up a dozen steps, and starts running. He jumps up, flips, and hits the wall so hard that it breaks.

"Wow," Kai smiles.

The ninja see a giant skating rink.

"All right!" Jay and Lloyd say, and jump on.

"Oh no." Kai lightly stands on it. Cole and Nya look at them.

"I feel like I missed something when I wasn't there for the tournament," Nya says.

"Me too, except I only missed a part," Cole replies. He jumps on the ice.

The ninja twirl and skate a little.

"Guys, guys!" Lloyd exclaims. The others stop. "Why aren't there any threats here?"

"To give us some relaxation?" Jay asks, nervously.

Suddenly, a bunch of zombie killer snowman appear. They're holding chainsaws, knives, swords, katanas, spears, and other weapons. There are about two dozen of them.

"Relaxation," Cole says, looking at Jay. "Right."

Each ninja takes 5 of them, and they fight. Without their weapons, the ninja have a hard time. Kai suddenly realizes something.

"GUYS!" Kai yells. "Our powers!"

"Right!" Cole says. He makes a giant rock and smashes 3 snowman to snow.

The ninja start using their powers. Nya makes all the snowman freeze, and Jay makes them explode from his elctric shock.

Cole makes giant rocks, and starts throwing them at the snowmen.

Kai melts the snowmen, while Lloyd just disintegrates them.

"Whew," Kai says, as he spins for the last time.

"That... was tiring," Lloyd says. Ropes suddenly appear above each ninja.

"Great," Cole says. All of the ninja jump up for their ropes, while the ice beneath them disappears, and reveals lava under it.

Kai and Cole grip their ropes thoroughly. Jay and Lloyd get a grip on it. But Nya misses.

Nya starts falling. Jay quickly thinks. He sees Cole behind him. He figures it out.

Jay swings, and lands his feet on Cole. Jay pushes off well, and swings. He grips the rope with his right hand, and Nya's hand with his left. He tries hard to hold on.

The ropes vanish, and the ninja fall. They brace for impact, but nothing happens. They just land on a damp floor.

Lloyd opens his eyes. The ninja are in a dark tunnel.

"Thanks for saving me, although I'm not sure if I would have burned," Nya says.

"Anytime," Jay replies. Jay and Nya smile at each other. Suddenly, an ax appears in front of them, and almost slashes them in half. 

"OH NO!" Kai yells. He and the other ninja starts running.

As they run, they have to slip, slide, flip, jump, dodge, crawl, and do all other things to dodge the spikes, axes, walls, lazers, robots, swords, arrows, and many, many other things. The ninja don't even know what is happening half the time.

Finally, the ninja walk out of the dark tunnel.

"Wow, that was--" Jay starts, but is interrupted by something he sees.

"Hello, team," Zane says.