The Chase

"Come on guys!" Lloyd yells. They're all riding their bikes that Nya and Jay made for them through the city. A group of thugs were escaping with a bunch of gold.

They drove past the traffic. They saw the thugs get off their bikes and run into an alley. The ninja did the same. They started climbing up a building, following the thugs. They jumped and landed on a different building.

They ran across. The thugs ran ahead, and the ninja tried to follow them

After a couple of minutes, Jay and Zane were the last ones giving the chase. Zane got tired and Jay continued. He started climbing up a skyscraper when Zane saw it.

A green smoke.

Zane quickly analyzed it. He threw a skruiken with a rope attacked to it. He hit a window, gently cracking it. Zane ran and jumped. he swung and let go.

He tackled Jay in midair, but some of the green smoke got him. They landed, and Jay quickly saw the thugs. He caught them.

"You all right, Zane?" he asked, holding the thugs.

"Hmm? Oh, yes." Zane's voice was much deeper and darker.

"You sure? You're voice is all wrong. Maybe I can fix that up--"

"No. In fact, I had never felt better."

"Your call." Jay walked away. What he had not noticed, was that Zane's eyes were now green.