A Blue Battle

"Y... you!" Jay yells.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" the other smiles. He comes over to hug Jay, but Jay kicks him in the gut.

"You!" Jay yells, and continues attacking him.

"Dude! Don't you remember me? Derek?" Jay's brother asks.

"Oh, I remember all right," Jay snarls.

Derek and Jay get into a brutal battle now. Jay tries a flying dragon sidekick on him, but Derek catches Jay's foot. He throws it up, and Jay flips. Jay lands on two feet, but is supporting himself with one arm. Jay lunges forward like a puma, and hits Derek's feet. Derek is knocked off the ground, and the event knocks the wind out of his chest. Jay quickly get's up, and prepares to jump on Derek, who is still lying on the ground. Just when Jay jumps up, Derek somehow slides out of the way, and Jay hist the ground hard. Derek slides on the ground, and comes toward Jay, but Jay jumps out of the way. Derek and Jay both get up. Just when they are about to hit one another, Nya comes between them.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Nya exclaims. "Let's do this in a civilized manner."

"Aw!" Lloyd whines, who, along with Cole and Kai, is eating popcorn.

"Anyways," Nya continues. "Let's confirm it first. Jay, is this your real brother?"

"Guess so," Jay replies.

"Ok," Nya says. "Now Jay, I need you to tell me exactly what happened that made you so mad at him."

"Sure," Jay starts. "It began when we were born, I guess. We're twins. The second we were born, our parents knew we were troublemakers. I came out feet-first first, and then he crashed into me with his head."

Jay and Derek both laugh. Jay shoots his brother a face that makes him stop cold.

"But anyway, we were best friends. We hung out all the time. But one day he just vanished. Poof."

"Well, there's more to that story," Derek explains. "You see, that night, a guy came in, and said he knew I could do much better, and took me away. There was this evil mastermind who wanted to have me. But a fighting master took me away, and taught me how to fight for good. Once I became a master, he game me this staff."

"I didn't get a staff when I became a master," Lloyd grumbles.

"But why couldn't you come back afterwards?" Jay asks.

"I just finished my training. I was traveling back to see you, when I found you here," Derek replies.

"See?" Nya asks. "We dissolved this problem without violence."

"Well, there was some violence," Jay says.

"Nevermind that," Kai says. "Let's kick some frosty demon butt!"

"Yeah!" the other yell, and they start running. They stop.

"Does anyone know where we're going?" Cole asks.