The Overwhelming Cold

"Uh, hi, Zane!" Jay says, and walks up to Zane. Jay has his Zane outstretched.

Zane quickly grips his hand and flips Jay. Jay groans.

"Still not buddies?" Jay moans. Nya and Cole help him get up. They stand, ready.

Nya jumps forward at him, and Zane catches her foot. As Lloyd and Cole come up, Zane swings her, and takes out Cole, but Lloyd ducks. Kai and Jay run forward, and he and Zane prepare to jump on him, but in mid-air, Zane throws Nya up, and she crashes into Jay and Kai.

Lloyd throws a katana at Zane, but Zane moves a bit, and the katana misses. Zane throws a shruiken, but Lloyd catches it, and throws it back. Zane ducks, and Lloyd jumps on him. Zane kicks him, and Lloyd crashes down onto the street. Zane takes this as an oppurtunity, but Lloyd jumps up, and catches Zane's feet, making Zane fall down. Zane lands on his head, and grabs Lloyd's legs with his hands. Zane pulls, and Lloyd falls down. Lloyd quickly jumps on, and starts falling on Zane with his elbow. Zane rolls over, and Lloyd falls on the floor. Zane kicks Lloyd's head, and Lloyd falls down to the floor.

Zane makes ice balls. "Now, prepare to meet your doo--" Zane starts, but is cut off when an dark azure-colored ball of energy hits him in the back.

The ninja look at the source of the power ball. There stands a tall figure, in dark azure robes. He is carrying a staff with a bowl on top, and a dark azure power ball floating just above that.

"Wow," Lloyd, Kai, Nya, Jay, and Cole says. The figure smirks.

Zane snarls and jumps up. He runs toward the figure, but he moves quickly out of the way. Zane digs his heels into the ground to stop, and turns around. Zane punches, but the figure catches the punch, and gives Zane and Indian burn. The figure throws Zane behind him.

This get's Zane really mad. He lounges at the figure, but the figure brings forward his staff, and creates a power ball. The power ball hits Zane and knocks him into a building, making him go through the wall.

The other ninja get up. Jay comes up to the figure.

"Wow! Who ARE you?" Jay asks.

"Don't you remember?" the figure asks, and takes off his hood. Jay feels like he's looking into a mirror. "Brother?"