[07] my life as of now, is a pity party

Liza Koshy

   A knock was on my door, as I hurried to answer it knowing it was David picking me up. I opened the door, wearing a bit of a risky outfit, and looking up at David.

   I smile as his eyes widen at the sight of me. "Cheese and rice Liza, you look so stunning." He said in amazement, as I giggled and blushed like a little girl.

   "I know right?" Liza grinned jokingly as she flipped her hair dramatically, and the two began walking to the car together in chuckles.

I sat in the car, checking up on my phone a bit. I noticed a text from Gabbie, and I picked up my phone and read it.

gabbie; hey, if anything happens
let me know. i'll be right over to
fight a bitch or be there for you
to sob on. okay? i love you liza.

i smile at the text, getting a warm fuzzy lovey-dovey feeling inside. i swear having gabbie as your best friend is the absolute best.

don't worry, i will. i love you
too gabs (:

I put my phone down and look over at David who I had caught taking a glance, while he was driving down the road. I smirk evilly to myself, as I think of something to say to call him out.

"I know it's hard to focus when I'm in the car davi, but unless you wanna crash into another car. I'd suggest you'd best start fixing your eyes on the road more." I snicker causing him to blush rapidly.

"I am focused Liza, it's just so hard when there's a bright gleaming angel sitting next to me." He smiles purely, but evilly knowing that I hated this mushy stuff, as he fixed his eyes back onto the road.

"David, if you say one more mushy-gushy thing. I'm literally going to puke mushy-gushy stuff all over you." I blush and cross my arms, leaning against the window and looking out of it.

"I can't promise you anything Elizabeth. But I'll TRY and stop I guess." David chuckled, as I softly nudged him in the side of his arm.

"You better Julian, I wasn't even kidding when I said I was gonna puke at all this mushy-gushy stuff." I laugh, as he soon joined in with me.

Eventually, we arrived at David's best friend's(according to him), Alex's house. His house was pretty big, I wasn't that surprised either. I mean, he drove a Tesla anyway, so whose to say he doesn't have rich friends too.

   "Well this it, are you ready to meet everyone liza?" He asked me with a smile on his face, I tilted my head slightly confused.

"David, who do you mean by 'everyone'" I asked curiously. "I mean all my friends, duh. What did you actually think I was friendless?" David laughed sarcastically, as he looked at me.

"Well uh... maybe?" I said with a cheesy smile as he rolled his eyes just laughing it off. "Gee thanks Liza."

After finishing laughters, the two of us got out of the car. We then began walking inside to the big party. I don't know if I should be excited, or straight out nervous.

"Follow me!" David said grabbing my hand catching me offguard slightly, since I was looking around at all, which at the same time caused me to blush a little.