14. The Date

**Mature audience is once again recommended for this chapter. **

Chris laughed at my excitement as we pulled into my favorite restaurant. This wasn't any old restaurant either. It was an exclusive, reservation needing place. It took months in advance to get a table. I'd eaten there three times in my life time. They had the best food around, but were very expensive. We had a small town, but whenever someone well known came through, they'd go here.

"I can't believe you brought me to The Demesne!" I gushed, looking at the long line. "How are we going to get in? The line is so long."

"Don't worry, buttercup. I've got it covered." He smiled, then got out. He walked around to my side, opening the door and helping me out. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him.

"Thank you. This means so much to me." I said into his neck. He pulled back, still having his arms around my waist.

"This is only the beginning. You're worth it, babe and so much more. I love you." He smiled, then kissed me gently.

"I love you too." I blushed. He laced our fingers together, walking towards the entrance.

When we got to the line, Chris pulled me up to the front. Two big body guards were standing there, blocking the way. Like I said, this was a very exclusive place. Not just everyone gets in. Chris handed the guys something and the moved to let us in. I smiled with excitement, trying to stay calm.

We got to the desk where two girls were standing. I recognized one who'd just graduated. Carry I think her name is. Chris smiled his killer smile, making Carry blush. "Reservations for Crawford."

Carry flipped through her notepad, running her hot pink painted fingers. "Right here. You've been waiting awhile, huh?" Carry smiled, grabbing menus. Chris laughed, "I guess you could say that."

We followed her back to a table towards the middle of the room. A rose sat in the middle of the table, wine glasses and silverware to the side. Chris slid my chair out for me, then took his seat. Carry handed us our menus then hurried off. A waiter came out and took our drink orders.

"What did she mean when she said you'd been waiting?" I asked, sipping my sweet tea our waiter brought me. Chris opened the bottle of wine we'd gotten, pouring me and him a glass.

"Well. Actually, my dad had made these reservations for him and mom. But, he was going out of town with Stacy because of her song or something. They wouldn't let him change the date, so he's just had a reservation and nobody to take it. It was just a coincidence that you became my wonderful girlfriend and this was your favorite place. My dad told me I could have the reservation because there was nothing he could do with it. So here we are." He explained. I smiled as he talked, watching as he moved his hands as he talked.

"I appreciate this, I really do." I smiled, taking his hand. He rubbed the top of my hand, smiling.

"Alright guys. Ready to order? How about our new special, Fish Ale Platte?" He said. I had no clue what that was, and I hated fish.

"No thank you," I smiled sweetly. "I'll have the number 13, chicken. Could I also have the sides on a separate plate?"

"Of course, and what sides?"

"Can I get the casserole and potatoes?" He nodded, then went over to Chris.

"I'm thinking.. I want the Shrimp Burrito." Chris closed his menu. "Rice and a salad for the sides."

The waiter finished writing, then took our menus. We made small talk until our food came out. It was amazing, by the way. Except, I'm sure Chris's was utterly disgusting. He loved it, but I hated shrimp. He even tried shoving it in my face, resulting in him getting it thrown at him.