Chapter 1: The Heir of the Tohsaka Family

---

{*~Anthony's Point of View~*}

"Whoa, it really IS you!" The female spoke as she tackled me for a hug, resulting for us to stumble... Again.

"Oof!" I blurted after falling, scratching my head, "U-Um, if you're going to hug me from any direction, then will you please warn me regarding it next time?"

"Hehe~" she giggled in a playful manner and let go of me, "Sorry about that, Anton."

"Yeah, yeah," I rolled my eyes before glancing at her with a faint smirk, "However, I see that your cheerful yet troublesome behavior hasn't changed."

"Hey, I'm not THAT troublesome!" she claimed, folding her arms with a pout on her face.

"Oh, and are you sure about that? I mean, you are reckless, correct?" I deliberately teased after composing myself while the other stood up and punched me in the arm for being such a 'meanie.' After that, I rubbed my arm in pain but chuckled afterwards. Heh, she's still the same Tohsaka magus that I've met back then...

Alright, so let me tell you more about her. This girl's name is Raimi Tohsaka, the optimistic and caring but stubborn 11-year old scion of the prestigious Tohsaka family, and the daughter of Rin Tohsaka. She's quite the minor for a magus, don't you think? In spite of that, she's mostly known as one of the smartest magi in the Mage's Association in terms of knowing magecraft. Around this time, Raimi is the next heir to the Tohsaka family. I would say that she's approximately six years younger compared to my age. In short, I'm currently 17 years old...

Hmph, did that fact surprise you in any way? I hope not that much.

It's not really much of an issue, yet what's bothering me right now is how she came here in Chaldea! I didn't recall recruiting her to be one of the Master candidates since she is somewhat not ready to become one in my opinion... Maybe the Association was the one that sent her here? If that's the case, then what are they thinking?

"Raimi, can you stand still for a second?" requested I.

She obeyed my command with a slice of wonder, "Uhh, sure?"

After that, I used my watch to scan Raimi for information. A screen from it appeared that indicates most of her stats and skills, including the info that she is 'Cadet No. 47.'

"No. 47... Huh, so you're one of the common recruits," I announced.

"I'm among the common recruits even though I'm a magus of the Tohsaka lineage..?" the lass blinked for a few times, yet she started stomping her feet later on, "Seriously?!"

"Uh-huh," I nodded, "I'm not sure why, though I think it's because of the fact that you're a child."

"Really?" she groaned, "Man, they're always think that I'm a kid... When will they quit doing that?"

Truth be told, I felt a little bad for Raimi when it comes to people's perspectives of her. Most adults, including our mentors in the Association, treated her like a little girl all the time. I mean, I know how it felt because I experienced the same thing in the past, but...

"Psst," Shakespeare intervened, his eyes peeping outside of the bag to see what's going on, "Who is that young maiden you're speaking to just now?"