Scene 4

Brainiac's android goons are out of the streets terrorizing every last person. Damian, Lucy, Helena, Dick, Caladium, and Connor enter. They begin to take down the androids in their own separate ways. They continue to battle for several minutes until a flash of light blinds them for a second.

Caladium: What in world was that?

Lucy: I don't know Cali, but I'll tell you one thing. That was not of this world.

Connor: I think it came from Brainiac's ship.

Dick: Damian, Cali, and Connor, I want you to find way to the top of that ship by whatever means necessary. Lucy, Helena, and I will stay on the ground and fight back the androids from getting deeper into the city.

Damian: No. No way. I'm not going anywhere without Lucy.

Lucy: Yes you will. Not because he said so because I said so. I may not be a leader, but I know only the strongest people should be up there to take him down.

Damian: I love you.

Lucy: I love you too. (she kisses him) Now go take that son of a bitch down.

Damian, Connor, and Cali exit.

Dick: Thank you. It seems like you're the only person he actually listens to.

Lucy: I kinda noticed that too. I try not to take advantage of it.

The scene begins to fade as Lucy. Dick, and Helena continue to fight for their lives.