When He Finds Out You're Pregnant

Y'all I am so sorry, my life has been hectic. But here I am, once again. Feeling lost but now and then...

Steve:
He was overjoyed! He was a little stereotypical and demanded all pink for a girl and a racecar theme for a boy. No exceptions.

Darry:
May as well have called him Tyjo cause he was stressed out. He was worried about providing for the baby and his little brothers. Y'all worked it out in the end, even though Darry was going to leave you at first.

Sodapop:
He squealed like a little girl. It was the cutest thing. He called Steve and Ponyboy right away and gushed.

Dallas:

Johnny: He blushed like crazy and even cried a little

Johnny: He blushed like crazy and even cried a little. He was worried he was going to end up like his father, but you knew he would never hurt anyone.

Ponyboy: He yelled that the baby wasn't his and you cheated on him. He stormed out of the house and didn't return for a few hours before returning home and apologizing profusely and reassuring you he would be the best dad he could be.

Two-Bit: He wasn't too keen on being a father, but he convinced himself he'd get used to it. He drank to celebrate and woke up in a jail cell.