Chapter 30

Morrison stood apart from the champion in front of him, Steven Stone. Both trainers had determination in their eyes, as they pulled out their first Pokemon.+

"Go Empoleon!" Morrison sent out his first Pokemon.

"Go Excadrill!" Steven sent out his Excadrill. "Use Earthquake!"

Excadrill slammed one of his hands into the ground, causing an Earthquake, doing a lot of damage to Empoleon.

"Hydro Pump!" Hydro Pump hit Excadrill directly, taking it out.

"Go Cradily!" Steven sent out his next Pokemon.

"Use Steel Wing!" Empoleon used Steel Wing but missed completely.

"Earthquake!" Cradily shook the earth, taking Empoleon out.

"Bisharp!" Morrison sent out his second Pokemon.

"Earthquake again!" Cradily shook the earth but didn't take Bisharp out.

"Iron Head!" Bisharp charged at Cradily with Iron Head and hit but didn't take out the opposing Pokemon.

"Seed Bomb!" Cradily launched Seed Bomb which hit Bisharp, nearly taking it out.

"Brick Break!" Bisharp slashed down, taking out Cradily.

"Go Claydol!" Steven sent out his Claydol. "Earth Power!" Claydol raised the earth and took Bisharp out.

"Go Metagross!" Morrison sent out his next Pokemon.

"Claydol, Earth Power!" Claydol raised the earth, doing a lot of damage to Metagross.

"Metagross, Meteor Mash!" Metagross slammed into Claydol, doing immense damage.

"Extrasensory!" Claydol used Extrassensory, doing a lot of damage to Metagross.

"Hammer Arm!" Metagross slammed its leg onto Claydol, taking it out.

"Go Aerodacytl!" Steven sent out his next Pokemon.

"Metagross, Meteor Mash!" Metagross hit Aerodactyl with Meteor Mash, doing super effective damage.

"Fire Fang!" Aerodactyl bit on Metagross, taking it out.

"Go Aggron!" Morrison sent out his next Pokemon.

"Thunder Fang!" Thunder Fang bit onto Aggron but didn't do a lot of damage.

"Aggron, Rock Slide!" Rock Slide hit Aerodactlyl, taking it out.

"Go Skarmory!" Steven sent out his second to last Pokemon.

"Rock Slide!"

"Dodge and use Steel Wing!" Skarmory dodged and hit Aggron with Steel Wing taking it out.

"Go Aegislash!" Morrison sent out his sword and shield Pokemon.

"Aerial Ace!" Skarmory swooped down with Aerial Ace.

"King Shield!" Aegilslash used King Shield to protect itself and lower Skarmory's attack.

"Steel Wing!" Skarmory struck this time, with Steel Wing, doing a descent amount to the opposing Pokemon.

"Sacred Sword!" Aegislash hit Skarmory with Sacred Sword, doing a lot of damage.

"Aerial Ace!"

"King Shield!" Aegislash used King Shield to make Aerial Ace bounce off, harmlessly, and lower Skarmory's attack even more.

"Spikes!" Skarmory set up Spikes on the field.

"Sacred Sword!" Sacred Sword hit, taking out Skarmory.

"Go Metagross!" Steven sent out his signature, shiny Pokemon. "Mega Evolve!" Steven touched his mega pin, causing Metagross to get surround in mega energy before mega evolving.

"Use Sacred Sword!"

"Dodge and use Earthqauke!" Metagross dodged easily and used Earthquake, taking Aegislash out.

"Go Lucario!" Morrison sent out his last Pokemon.

"Hammer Arm!" Metagross whacked Lucario with Hammer Arm, knocking the opposing Pokemon back.

"Lucario, Shadow Claw!" Lucario repeatedly scratched Metagross with Shadow Claw.+

"Earthquake!" Metagross caused the earth to shake, doing immense damage to Lucario.

"Aura Sphere!" Lucario launched Aura Sphere.

"Dodge it!" Metagross failed to dodge Aura Sphere and received a lot of damage. "Meteor Mash!"

"Shadow Claw!" Both Pokemons attacks collided, taking them both out, ending the battle as a draw.

"Seeing as you both tied and only one of you can become part of the World Elite four, you two must decide yourself who will be the forth and final member." the announcer said.  Then Morrison said, "Let Steven get the role because if I take it, it will basically be the Kanto elite four are also the world elite four, and that would just be to complicated." 

AN)  This is the second to last chapter of this book.  All questions will (hopefully) be explained next chapter.  And if you are wondering, YES their will be a sequel but it won't come out for a while.