Chapter 19

Now it was time; they would meet Mr. Goodshow in the League Office in Kanto. The five of them waited patiently in the waiting room. "Mr. Goodshow will see you now" a secretary said after opening the door. The five of them stood up and breathed in. This would be their chance.

Entering the office, they saw Mr. Goodshow sitting behind his desk "Ah welcome" Mr. Goodshow said in an upbeat tone. "What can I do for you kids today?"

Ash spoke "Well Mr. Goodshow, we've come to you with a proposition of sorts. One that could change the Pokémon world forever as we know it." Ash then proceeded to tell his idea to Mr. Goodshow about how they planned to create a Kanto Elite Four and separate them from Johto.

By the end of the explanation Mr. Goodshow had a serious look on his face as he crossed his hands in front of his face and looked at them seriously. "That's a very ambitious and daring idea young man. How can I be sure that what you're saying is true?"

Ash smiled "Mew, reveal yourself." Before Mr. Goodshow's very eyes the legendary Mew appeared with a cute 'mew' sound.

"Bless my soul... it's Mew" Mr. Goodshow said in shock. "Wait, you're that trainer from the Indigo League six years ago."

Ash nodded "Indeed I am" he replied. "I found Mew when I was seven years old, ten years ago. We befriended each other and when I was ten she became my starter Pokémon. From then on it became my dream to become the first Pokémon Trainer to capture and train all of the Legendary Pokémon. And right now, seven years later, I have captured seventeen Legendary Pokémon with at least one from each region. No other trainer in history can ever say that. Think of it Mr. Goodshow, trainers all over the world will flock to the Kanto Region, the birthplace of the original 150 species of Pokémon. And all for the thirst to challenge not only the strongest Elite Four of the Seven Regions, but also to face the Champion that has earned the nickname 'Master of Legends.' It'll be publicity of the highest caliber and more trainers will be eager to enter the Kanto League."

It was true; everything that Ash said was true. The Kanto League, due to its strict rules, had been having less and less trainers entering it than usual. The Indigo Conference was not about to change its rules so maybe bringing in this new crop would be a good thing.

But still Mr. Goodshow was apprehensive and the other saw that. "How about a demonstration" Ritchie suggested.

Mr. Goodshow looked to him "A demonstration" he said.

"Of course" Ritchie said. "You can gather the Champions and Elite Four of the other regions and all converge on a private location and we can show you our skills first hand."

"That's a good idea" Morrison grinned. "I've been itching for a good battle."

"It does sound like fun" Serena admitted a little bashfully.

"I'm all for it, also, you should know that  I actually specialize in Ultra Beasts and come from their dimension" Rebal replied.

"Well Mr. Goodshow" Ash said.

Mr. Goodshow thought really hard on it; this was an opportunity that had never before presented itself to him. Hearing a sound next to him he turned and saw Mew looking at him with a cute tilt of her head. He let out a small sigh "Never in a million years would I even consider putting together a new Champion and Elite Four with five children that are all the age of seventeen none the less one of them being from a different dimension, but..."

"But..." Ash leaned forward.

"... I'm gonna do it" Mr. Goodshow said making them all let out a cheer before jumping up and hugging one another. Mr. Goodshow smiled at the scene; they were all children at heart, like all Pokémon trainers were. "I'll contact the Champions and Elite Four and have them meet at Lily of the Valley Island in three days' time. Show up by noon everyone; you'll start battling right afterwards." All five of them cheered once more and thanked Mr. Goodshow vigorously.

SCENE CHANGE

"WE DIT IT, WE DIT IT, WE DID IT" Morrison cheered loudly. Without care he hugged Rebal tightly who grunted and hugged him back. Ash and Ritchie clapped hands before giving each other a one many hug before all of them simultaneously hugged Serena making her squeak and cheer at the same time.

"Alright guys; whatever affairs you need to settle in three days, do it" Ash said. "We meet at Lily of the Valley Island three days from now at ten o'clock to go over any last minute preparations."

"Got it" all of them said.

"See you guys then" Ash said before releasing Latios. "Good luck" he called before flying off. Simultaneously all of them released their own Pokémon before taking off. Ritchie released his Magnezone and flew off on the Magnet Area Pokémon. Morrison flew away on his Skarmory while Serena flew away on her Talonflame. Finally, Rebal flew away on his Dawn Wings Necrozma. All of them got ready for the biggest battles of their lives.

Meanwhile Ash headed off in another direction "Alright Mew; today we try part two to face Mewtwo and after that it's strait to Lily of the Valley Island." Mew cheered excitedly.