Chapter 28

*Previously*

"Rebal wins the match, now Jhoto Champion Lance and Kanto Elite Four Ritchie, please come forth onto the feild for your match."

*Now

Ritchie walked on to the arena as did Lance so they could fight. The dragon trainer gave a smile and a nod to Ritchie as if to say good luck for during this match.

"Go Raichu!" Ritchie sent out his first Pokemon.

"Go Kingdra!" Lance sent out his Kingdra.

"Raichu, Thunderbolt!" Raichu launched a Thunderbolt which hit Kingdra.

"Kingdra, Dragon Pulse!" Kingdra launched Dragon Pulse which hit Raichu hard.

"Raichu Focus Blast!" Raichu launched Focus Blast which missed completely.

"Kingdra, Hydro Pump!" Hydro Pump hit, taking Raichu out.

"Go, Eelectross!" Ritchie sent out his next Pokemon.

"Kingdra, Flash Cannon!" Eelectross dodged the Flash Cannon.

"Zap Cannon!" Zap Cannon hit and instantly took out Kingdra.

"Go Kommo-o!" Lance sent out his next Pokemon.

"Use Flash Cannon!" Flash Cannon hit, knocking Kommo-o back.

"Use Dragon Dance!" Kommo-o used Dragon Dance to power itself up.

"Zap Cannon!" Zap Cannon hit and paralyzed Kommo-o.

"Kommo-o, Sky Uppercut!" Kommo-o used Sky Uppercut which damaged Eelectross.

"Outrage!" Eelectross used Outrage which took Kommo-o out.

"Go Hydreigon!" Lance sent out his next Pokemon.

"Outrage!" Eelektross hit Hydreigon with Outrage doing a ton of damage.

"Dark Pulse!" Hydreigon hit Eelektross with a Dark Pulse.

"Outrage once more!" Eelektross hit Hydreigon with one last Outrage, taking Hydreigon out.

"Go Garchomp!" Lance sent out his Garchomp.

"Use Outrage!" Elektross tried to hit Garchomp but because of Outrage confusing the user after a few uses, it hurt itself in confusion.

"Brick Break!" Garchomp hit Elektross with Brick Break, taking it out.

"Go Magnezone!" Richie sent out his third Pokemon.

"Brick Break!" Garchomp hit Magnezone directly, causing immense damage to the magnet Pokemon.

"Tri Attack!" Tri Attack hit, burning Garchomp.

"Earthquake, Garchomp!" Garchomp shook the earth, taking out Magnezone.

"Go Ampharos!" Ritchie sent out his next Pokemon.

"Garchomp, Brick Break!" Garchomp went through the Brick Break.

"Dodge it and use a continuous Dragon Pulse!" Ampharos dodged Brick Break and continuously hit Garchomp. And with the damage of the burn and the Dragon Pulse, Garchomp fainted.

"Go Dragonite!" Lance sent out his partner Pokemon.

"Thunder Punch!" Ampharos went for the Thunder Punch but fell flat on her face after Dragonite moved out of the way.

"Earthquake!" Earthquake hit Ampharos, taking it out.

"Go Golem!" Ritchie sent out his Alolan Golem.

"Use Outrage!" Outrage hit Golem but didn't do much damage.

"Stone Edge!" Stone Edge hit Dragonite and did immense damage to the Pokemon.

"Dragonite, Outrage!" Outrage hit Golem and did a ton of a damage to the rock type Pokemon.

"Explosion!" Golem caused and explosion that took out itself and Dragonite.

"Go Charizard!" Lance sent out his final Pokemon.

"Go Meowth!" Ritchie sent out his Meowth.

"Charizard, it's time for our hearts to collide!" Lance tapped the keystone on his cape. "Mega Evolve!" Charizard's body glowed as it morphed into its Mega Charizard X form.

" Meowth, Thunderbolt!" Dragon Pulse hit Charizard.

"Fire Punch!" Charizard hit Meowth with a Fire Punch, knocking the Normal Type back.

"Thunder!" Thunder hit Charizard causing immense damage.

"Dragon Claw!" Charizard hit Meowth multiple times with Dragon Claw, making the Lucky Cat Pokemon struggle to stand.

"Fusion Bolt Strike!" Meowth launched its special move which was able to easily take out Charizard.

"Now that was a great match, now may Serena and Diantha come forth"