Fight For This Love (Cheryl Cole FanFic)

INTRODUCTION:

Samantha Michelle S. Leonardo a typical 25 year old girl that came from Paris, France. She's a mix martial artist, composer, writer and musician but she chose to be Cheryl's personal body guard. She was sent to London because her agency thought that she would be perfect for Cheryl and they were never wrong, Samantha and Cheryl are really close, but because of their closeness, they've developed feelings for each

other.

"Hey Sam!" Kimba greeted, I looked at her then she sat beside me, "what's wrong?" she asked. "I'm just thinking about things. You know, about this feelings for Cheryl." I responded, she looked at me then she smiled, "why don't you tell her?" she asked, "I don't want things to be awkward between us, I'm her body guard, I don't want to screw things up, and I doubt that she has feelings for me." I responded. Kimba laughed then she looked at me, "I doubt that she has feelings for you, the way she looks at you Sam, she's concern of your well being, she cares for you.. a lot!" Kimba stated with a smile. I smiled at Kimba's statement then she hugged me.

"Nads!" I called out, Nadine looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "What?" she asked, "I'm really confused." I stated, she looked at me then she placed an arm around me, "with what?" she asked. "You know what, with my feelings for Sam." I responded, she looked at me then she smiled, "Tell her that you like her." she stated, "it's not that easy Nads. What if she doesn't like me? Things would be really awkward between us! She's my personal body guard and I'm her boss, and we're fri-" before I could finish my statement, Nads interrupted me. "Look Cheryl, you like her right? Well then, don't listen to what the society might say. As long as you love Sam that doesn't matter. You're the one who loves Sam, not them. The girls and I are here to support you, we want you to be happy." she stated then she smiled, I hugged her then she hugged me back.

Will Sam and Cheryl tell their feelings for each other? or will they keep it as a secret to each other and just let Sam go back to Paris and wait for another year?