Chapter 9

Nadine's POV

The both of us were left, the 3 of them followed Sam. Cheryl was asleep when my phone started to ring.

Nadine: Hello?

Kimba: Nads! You and Cheryl needs to get here at the hospital! 

Nadine: Why? What's wrong? Kimba? Kimba?

Kimba ended the call and I was really worried, I woke Cheryl up then she looked at me. "We need to go to the hospital." I stated, Cheryl gave me a worried look. She stood up then we went out of her room, "Don't tell me something bad happened to Sam." Cheryl stated, I just shrugged my shoulders then we went out of her house, I hailed for a taxi then we got in. 

We reached the hospital and we saw the girls with Bill, "Where's Sam? What happened to Sam?" Cheryl asked, the girls looked down then Bill can't look at Cheryl, "Answer me!" Cheryl exclaimed, "She's been shot by Derek." Sarah responded, Cheryl was shocked, she can't believe that her own friend shot her girlfriend. Cheryl dropped on her knees, crying. "Is she okay?" Cheryl asked, "Yeah. But she lost a lot of blood." Bill responded, Cheryl sat down on a chair and she was crying so hard, we just hugged her then the doctor came out from Sam's room. "You can now see her." the doctor stated with a smile, Cheryl stood up then she entered Sam's room. 

=============================================================================

AUTHOR'S POV

Cheryl entered Sam's room, she saw Sam lying on the hospital bed. Cheryl started to cry again, "Hey babe.. Why are you crying?" Sam asked, placing a hand on Cheryl's cheek then Cheryl held Sam's hand. "I'm glad because you're okay.... I'm so sorry babe..." Cheryl stated between her sobs, Sam took Cheryl's hand then she kissed it. "No.. You don't have to be sorry, I love you Cheryl.. And I'm willing to sacrifice my life for you. I'll protect you no matter what." Sam stated, Cheryl leaned in then she kissed Sam with passion, she pulled away then Danica and Mike entered, "Hey Sam, Hi cheryl." Danica greeted. Cheryl smiled then Sam looked at Danica, "they caught the gunman and it's your girlfriend's friend. Derek Hough, right?" Danica asked, Cheryl bowed down then Sam nodded yes, "Don't worry Cheryl. We're not blaming you. We're going to teach that douchebag a lesson. Get well soon Sam." Danica stated then they left the room. "Babe, I'm really sorry." Cheryl stated hugging Sam. "It's okay babe." Sam stated. 

*AFTER 3 DAYS*

Sam got out of the hospital, Cheryl and the girls are starting their rehearsals. "Hey Sam, do you want to grab some coffee?" Danica asked who was watching Nadine, "Yeah sure." Sam responded, the both of them stood up then they went out of the studio. "You like Nadine don't you?" Sam asked, "Kinda.." Danica responded with a smirk, "Nice.." Sam stated then she took a sip of her coffee. "Coffee or Frappe?" Sam asked, "Frappe. and why?" Danica asked, "For the girls." Sam responded. 

They got back at the studio and the girls were sitting on the sofa, "Hey girls." Sam greeted them giving them their Frappe. "Thank you Sam!" the 4 girls greeted, "Where's my Frappe?" Cheryl asked pouting, "Oh! I forgot your Frappe." Sam stated looking at the 4 girls who were laughing quietly, "Oh.. so you got them their frappe and you forgot mine?" Cheryl asked, Sam laughed at Cheryl's cuteness. She kissed Cheryl on the lips then she handed the Frappe to her. "Yey! Thank you babe!" Cheryl exclaimed excitedly kissing Sam on the lips. Sam smiled then she sat beside Danica, "why don't you ask her out?" Sam asked, "are you crazy! She doesn't even notice me." Danica responded. "Oh she will." Sam stated, Danica looked at Sam who was flashing a mischievous smile at her. "Sam!" Danica exclaimed. "Hey Nads. My friend over here thinks you're gorgeous, hot, sexy and talented." Sam stated, Nadine looked at Danica who was blushing, Nadine blushed then she stood up, approaching Danica then she kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you." Nadine whispered sexily in Danica's ear, Danica bit her lower lip then she looked at Sam who was smiling. "No prob." Danica stated, Nadine winked at her then she went back to her place. "Say thank you." Sam stated, "Fine. Thank you." Danica stated then Sam laughed.