Chapter 12

AUTHOR'S POV

It's almost the end of October, 1 more week and Cheryl's tour will start. Sam woke up late, she looked around but she found no one, she sat up then she yawned. She knew that Cheryl left early because she has rehearsals and photoshoots. Sam stood up then she went inside the bathroom, after 30 minutes she came out. She picked up her bag then she went downstairs, she entered the kitchen then she saw a note on the counter and food on the table. 

Good morning babe! I didn't wake you up because I know that you're tired. Anyway, don't forget to eat your breakfast. I love you much babe! Take care and I'll see you later, okay? :*

-Cheryl <3 

Sam smiled at the note, she sat down then she started eating. After eating breakfast, she went out of the house then she started jogging. 

------

Cheryl was doing her photoshoot, while the girls were watching the replay of Sam's match. "Woah, I can't imagine that she knocked the shit out of her." Nadine stated, "Yup. She's strong though. It's like her punches can make you sleep for 1 week." Nicola stated, all of them laughed at Nicola's statement. "Hey girls!" Cheryl greeted, "Hey!" the girls greeted back, they continued watching Sam's match. Cheryl was also watching, she watched Sam's every movement, punches and kicks, "She's really good. No doubt that she can knock the shit out of someone." Cheryl stated, "Mhmmm. You got that right, that's the reason for why Derek is afraid of getting his face hit by Sam." Sarah stated, "Mean." Nadine stated then they laughed. 

Sam reached the gym, she saw Danica looking into some papers, "What's up?" Sam asked, "Oh hey! I'm looking at this contract, Sanchez's team sent this to us." Danica responded while reading the paper, Sam sat beside Danica, she looked at the contract and she was happy with the agreement. "No problem with the agreement Danica. It's my hometown after all, it's home vs. visitor." Sam stated while wrapping her fists with bandage, "Are you sure?" Danica asked, "Yep." Sam responded with a smile. Danica just shrugged her shoulders then she stood up, "do some stretches then we'll start." Danica stated then she entered her office. 

Margarette entered the room, she saw the 5 girls watching something. "Hey." Margarette greeted, the 5 girls looked at her then they looked back at the laptop. Margarette approached them then she saw the girls watching the replay match. "I haven't watch that, and I never knew about that. Is this why you didn't finish the last 3 songs, Cheryl?" Margarette asked raising an eyebrow. "Yup, I need to get my ass over there. I wanted to surprise Sam, I just wanted to repay her for her efforts." Cheryl responded without looking at Margarette, Margarette just sighed then she smiled, "You only have 5 minutes break time, then , back to business." Margarette stated then she left the room. 

"We need to make a new move, a new killer move that would knock Sanchez out." Danica stated, "Well, I've been making new combos." Sam stated while kicking the pads, "Sanchez is stronger than Montemayor." Danica stated, "Look Danica, I only lost focus during that match, because Cheryl was not there but when she came, I gave my all. Can't you see, she's my inspiration and my strength." Sam stated, Danica just smiled then she sighed, "Just make sure Sam, that you can win against Sanchez." Danica stated then she hugged Sam, "I trust you." Danica added. Sam smiled then she hugged Danica back. 

 Cheryl was doing her photoshoot when Derek entered the studio, she looked at Derek who was carrying a bouquet of red roses. She just rolled her eyes then she smiled for the camera, after her photoshoot she approached the girls. "Hi girls." Cheryl greeted, "Cheryl." Derek called out, Cheryl looked at him then she raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry. Please, forgive me. I love you so much and I'll do anythong just to be with you." Derek stated, Cheryl looked away, she looked at the girls and they were looking at her also. Kimba just sighed then she sat beside Derek, "Derek, I'm really sorry but Cheryl loves Sam." Kimba stated. "Yeah right, she loves Sam but can Sam give her a family?" Derek asked, Kimba was shocked, she looked at Cheryl who was glaring at Derek. "Take that back." Cheryl stated, "No. I won't because it's true. How can she give you a family? The both of you are girls!" Derek exclaimed, "I don't care and you don't care about us. I'm the one who's in a relationship with her, not you! So shut your mouth, before you regret it." Cheryl stated, "What's happening here?" Margarette asked, "Well. Ask mr. Sam - can't - give - you -  a - family - unlike - me." Cheryl responded while folding her arms in front of her chest. Margarette looked at Cheryl then she looked at Derek, she just sighed then she nodded. "Cheryl, you have rehearsals today. You need to relax not stress yourself." Margarette stated then she left the room, Cheryl just sighed then she sat beside the girls. The girls just looked at Derek, "What are you still doing here?" Sarah asked, Derek stood up then he left the studio. "He's desperate." Sarah stated, the girls nodded in agreement. Cheryl stood up then she went inside the booth.