Chapter 11

AUTHOR'S POV

Sam was taking a jog when she passed at Cheryl's studio, Danica looked at her with a mischievous smile on her face. She's waiting for Sam to stop, but unfortunately Sam didn't stop, she just looked at the building while jogging. They reached the gym then Sam grabbed her water bottle, she drank all the water in it, "Why didn't you stop earlier?" Danica asked, "I would like to stop but I know that I'll give you 50 push-ups." Sam responded while she was doing some stretching. 

Cheryl was looking out in the window when she saw Sam pass by, she was waiting for Sam to stop but she saw Danica behind Sam. Sam continued jogging, but she's looking up at the building then she was nowhere to be found. Cheryl sat down on the sofa, just listening to her ipod then Margarette entered the room, "Cheryl. You're going to have your tour on November, for the whole month of November then you're going to be a judge on the x-factor on December until February or I don't know." Margarette stated, "really?!" Cheryl asked excitedly, Margarette nodded yes then Cheryl jumped up and down, "Oh my God! I'm so excited! I need to tell Sam!" she exclaimed excitedly. She grabbed her phone then she called Sam. 

Sam: Hi babe. what's up?

Cheryl: I have a good news for you.

Sam: Okay, what is it? 

Cheryl: I'm going on tour this November then I'm going to be a judge on December! 

Sam: Really?! That's cool! I'll watch you on your concerts. Anyway, I need to go babe. I love you! 

Cheryl: Okay bye babe! I love you more! 

Cheryl hunged up then she remembered Sam's words, "She'll watch me on my concerts? She has training though." Cheryl thought to herself, she snapped out of it then she walked inside the booth to record another song. 

-----

Sam was eating lunch when Danica entered, "Hey." Danica greeted, "What's up?" Sam asked, "Nadine has a photoshoot, Kimba told me that I should get my ass over there to check Nadine out, this is really awkward." Danica responded then she sat down beside Sam, "Meh. You'll get used to it." Sam stated then she laughed, "I hope so." Danica stated then she laughed. "Anyway, I need to go. I'll be back, okay?" Danica added, Sam just nodded yes then Danica left the room. Sam was left alone, "Hmmm.. I'm going to watch her on her concerts, after my training. I need to support her and guard her at the same time, it won't affect my schedule though." Sam thought to herself.

Danica returned after 1 hour, she saw Sam doing shadow boxing, she looked at Sam's moves. "She improves a lot everyday." she thought to herself, she cleared her throat then Sam looked at her, "Nice moves you got there. New combo?" Danica asked, "Yup." Sam responded, "Come on. I want to do some sparring." Sam responded, Danica smiled then she sparred with Sam. 

"Wow! You become stronger everyday. You've improved a lot." Danica stated, applying ice on her swollen lip. "I'm sorry if I hit you hard." Sam stated, "It's okay." Danica stated with a smile, she looked at the time and it was 6 pm, "are you going to pick up Cheryl?" Danica asked, "Nope. It's only 6." Sam responded, while unwrapping her fists with the bandages. Danica's phone vibrated then she looked at it, it was Nadine. 

From: Nadine  :)

Hey Danica! Can you please tell Sam that Cheryl's with us at the club. Thank you! :* 

Danica smiled and she blushed a little bit when she saw the kiss mark, "Hey Sam. Nadine told me that Cheryl's with them at the club." Danica stated, "Oh okay." Sam stated then she wrapped another bandage on her fists. Sam stood up then she punched the punching bag, doing some combos.