Chapter 16

Author's POV

Months have passed and Cheryl has finished all of her concerts. She's very excited on spending her holiday's with her mom, Gary and Sam. "Sam!" Cheryl called out from the living room, Sam was in the kitchen doing some dishes when Cheryl called her. "Yeah?" she asked while drying the dishes, "I'm so excited! I'll get to see me mam and Gary." said Cheryl as she hugs Sam from behind. "Well, I could say that too, if your brother doesn't hate me anymore." said Sam as she turns around to face Cheryl. She just gave Sam a confused look. "What are you trying to say?" asked Cheryl, "your brother hates me. He blames me about your accident." Sam responded, "well. He's right, it's my fault." Sam added. "Hey. He doesn't hate you, he was just shocked when he found out about us." said Cheryl, Sam just sighed then she kissed Cheryl passionately. "Let's go out for dinner. Want that?" Sam asked, Cheryl bit her lower lip then she smiled. "Sure." Cheryl responded then she kissed Sam softly.

They reached the restaurant, papps everywhere. "It's almost the holidays and these freaks aren't going to spare you from it." Sam said as she chuckled lightly. Cheryl just rolled her eyes pretending to be annoyed. "Reservation for two please." Sam said, the reception bowed her head then she asked Sam to follow her to their table. Cheryl looked around them, it was classy restaurant. Rich people everywhere, when they reached their table. Cheryl was in awe, they can see the view. "Wow, Sam." she said, Sam pulled a chair for her. "Thank you." she said giving Sam a sweet smile. "Anything for my lady." Sam said as she gave her Geordie girlfriend a sweet smile, the both of them were busy looking at the menu when Sam's phone started to ring. "Excuse me." she stood up and went to the restroom, she answered her phone without looking at the number. "Samantha!" a girl with a thick french accent called out over the phone, her face immediately lit up when she recognized the voice. It was her younger sister's voice, "Stephanie!" she exclaimed excitedly. She misses her sisters so much and she really wants to see them again, "how are you?" the girl on the other end asked, "i'm good. what about you?" "I'm doing good. We miss you so much Sam! Come home." Sam chuckled as she sighed, "I miss you guys so much. Don't worry, I'll come home." Sam said, assuring her sister that she would come home. "Promise?" Stephanie asked her older sister, "I promise." the older girl responded, smiling in the process. "Okay then. We'll see you soon! I need to go now." the younger girl said, "okay. Bye Stephanie, take care." Sam said as Stephanie hanged up. 

When she returned to their table, the food have arrived and she saw her date waiting for her. "What took you so long?" Cheryl asked, eyeing her girlfriend. Sam looked at her and gave her a sweet smile, "sorry about that babe. My younger sister called out of the blue." she responded as she smiled at the thought again, she haven't seen her sisters for a very long time now. She misses them alot and she knows that they have grown out to be a mature and independent ladies, "you have a sister?" Cheryl asked as she took a bite on her food. "Yup, Stephanie is the youngest. We're five girls in our family." she responded. "Woah. So, you mean that you have 4 other sisters?" "Yes. I'm the eldest, I was followed by Jackie, Margaret, Margaux then Stephanie." Cheryl just looked at her lover with amusement, she didn't know that she has sisters and she never knew that she was the eldest. "I would want to meet them." Cheryl blurted out, she looked at Sam immediately who was smiling widely at her. "Soon babe." the french girl said as she held the Geordie's hand that was placed on the table, "you're going to meet them soon." she added as she gave Cheryl's hand a light squeeze. The Geordie smiled at her lover as she mouthed the three words that Samantha won't get tired of hearing. 

After their date, the both of them went home and as soon as they stepped inside the house. Sam was greeted by a tackle, "what the?!" Sam exclaimed. She looked at the four girls who were hugging her and that's when she realized that her sisters were here, "Samanthaaaaaaaaaaa!" the four girls exclaimed. Cheryl was laughing when she saw the five girls on the floor, the four girls looked up at Cheryl and their jaws dropped. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Margaux exclaimed as she stood up and looked at Cheryl intently, the Geordie was looking up at the French girl. "Hi." she greeted her sheepishly, "It's Cheryl Cole and you live with her?!" Margaux asked as she looked down at her older sister, Sam stood up and she fixed herself. "Yup. She's my boss and my girlfriend." the older girl responded as she placed an arm around Cheryl's waist, the three girls were still shocked about the revelation. Their older sister is dating the Nation's sweetheart and they can't believe that their inside her house, "holy shit." Jackie muttered under her breath. "Anyway, how did you guys get in here? And how did you know that I live here?" Sam asked as she looked at her sisters intently, the four girls were chuckling nervously. The older girl raised an eyebrow at her sisters, "well. We kind of stalked you b-but we didn't know that you're dating Cheryl Cole." Stephanie responded, the three other girls nodded in agreement. Samantha just sighed as she hugged her sisters again, "well I'm glad that you girls are here. Are you going to spend the holidays with us?" Samantha asked her sisters who were still staring at Cheryl, the Geordie found it funny because her lover's sisters can't get over her. "Is she even real?" Stephanie blurted out as she touched Cheryl's face, "yup." Cheryl responded as she giggled at the younger girl's funny facial expression. "Oh yea, about your question. Maybe, we don't know." the younger girl responded as she took a sit on the sofa, "why?" Sam asked as she sat beside her sister. "Well, the girls and I figured that you and Cheryl will be spending the holidays with her family. And we're not going with you guys because that's a family affair with Cheryl's family." Margaux responded, Sam looked at Cheryl who was also thinking. "Hm. I can tell me mam that we're not coming because we have visitors for the holidays." Cheryl suggested as she sat on Samantha's lap, the four girls looked at her. "No. Don't do that for us, that's very important to your family. They want you guys there, we can spend the holidays here with just us, you know." Jackie said. "Nope. You guys are coming with us." Samantha blurted out as she looked at Cheryl who was smiling widely at her, "that's a great idea!" the Geordie exclaimed. "but.." "No buts, Stephanie. You girls are coming with us." Sam said sternly.