Chapter 2

"Explain everything to me now''

I was so tired and I kept wondering why I had to be friend with the most annoying person on earth.

"Can you be quiet for a little bit I'm trying to rest here''

"Then tell me what happened and I will let you rest''

I kept looking at Ester for a moment and then I remembered that I had left my wallet at the hospital.

''We need to move, NOW, get up get up''

''I'm not moving from here, not until you tell me what happened to you''

''I sometimes wonder how did you become my friend, just move, I'll tell you everything on our way''

We left the café we were at and took the bus to the hospital, I explained to ester about everything that happened last night and she kept telling me that I shouldn't have gone with the man because I might get me in troubles, but it's not like if I had done something wrong right?

We got to the hospital and I went to the man's room, but there was no one there, and I didn't find my purse in the room, luckily the nurse who treated him yesterday was passing by and said "if you're looking for the man who was here, he already got disabled and left with some young guys, he left me his number so I can give it to you when you come back for what you have forgotten here"

She gave me the number and left, Ester took my phone and called the man since I was afraid of talking to him, I actually fear talking to people on the phone, and I never knew why.

He didn't pick up the first time so we called him again because I really needed my purse, I had everything I own in it. After a while, he answered us :

"Hello?"

"Hello sir, I'm calling you because I want to get my purse back"

"Well thanks, yes I'm okay now and I'm feeling better than yesterday, your purse? Oh yes I took it with me since you left without saying a word and I wanted to thank you.

"Sorry, I just really need that purse, my friend might get a heart attack... Oh I mean I might get a heart attack if I don't get it back"

"Well meet me today at the Han river, I will be there by 8, okay?"

"Okay, thank you sir, have a nice day"

I was about to kill ester when she hang up on him

"HOW CAN YOU START TALKING TO SOMEONE LIKE THAT? And my friend might get a heart attack? GENIUS"

"Hey you could have talked to him then, stop yelling like a mad person. What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know, do you have any plans?"

"Yes I'm meeting my boyfriend in an hour, want to come?"

"So I can be third wheel? No thanks dear, I will go help your mother at the shop"

"Okay do whatever you like, I will drop you by the shop and then leave for my date"

I was stressing all the evening, what am I going to say to him? Can he talk English? But how will I explain to him that it was my friend who talked to him and I can't speak Korean that good, I will look like some stupid girl and that I had no respect for him.

It was 7:30, I was already at the Han river, I didn't want to be late and I went there a little bit early. I've never been there before so I took the 30 minutes I had to discover the place a little bit. The man came on time, I had so many thoughts in my mind but I tried to act normal.

"Hello" he said (in korean obviously)

"Hello sir, I actually can't speak korean fluently so I was wondering if you can speak English;"

"Haha yes I can, did you take me for a dumb since I'm old?"

"Oh no it's not like that, sorry"

"I'm just kidding, but earlier on the phone you talked to me in Korean"

"It was actually my friend, sorry"

" Oh okay I get it, and stop apologizing.

Here's your purse, I took good care of it, and I'm really thankful you were there when I fainted, I don't know If I would still be like this if it weren't for you"

"Don't thank me sir, anyone would have done that"

"You parents raised you right. I wanted to meet you to ask you a favour, the purse was the only excuse I had to do that so I took it with me."

"Okay, what is it that you want from me sir?"

I was really shocked after what I heard, it brought me some old memories I thought I had forgotten.