Chapter 23

I woke up and Jungkook was sleeping next to me, the last thing I remember is entering the surgery room and the doctor's face was the last thing I saw

"you're awake?"

"yeah, when did you come here? I told Ester to not tell you anything"

"I was here last night don't you remember? I guess it's because of the drugs"

"maybe, but why did you stay here? You must be tired now"

"you asked me to stay"

"you didn't have to do what I said"

"shesh already, I will call the doctor to check on you"

"when will I leave?"

"dude you just woke up and you already want to leave"

"yeah, I mean I am awake now, so I can leave"

"daebak, go back to sleep, I will be back"

He left the room and I couldn't breathe, why is this happening? Is it because of the bullet? Why is it hard to breathe now god damn it.

The doctor came in and Jungkook came with him

"are you feeling okay?"

"Jungkook can you leave us for a minute please?"

He left the room without saying anything, I hope he didn't get mad or something

"doctor why is it hard for me to breathe? Is there something stuck in my lungs or what?"

"actually the bullet you had was near your heart, and the part we took out was had got in your heart because of pression, your friend told me that you had travelled in a plan and I am sure that was the reason why it got in, I am sorry we couldn't fix the problem and we didn't do our work well at the first place"

"I am glad you have saved my life, but I have a question, are there any things I can't do because of this now?"

"you can't do any hard work, you need to watch out after yourself, if you ever force in too much you might get yourself dead, and I am being serious"

"by hard work what do you mean?"

"everything, even stress, you can't stress a lot and don't pressure yourself to do something, I know it's hard, but you will have to be easy on yourself now"

"I understand, thank you, when will I get out of here?"

"tomorrow if everything is good"

"okay thank you"

He walked out of the door and I had never been so sad like I was at that time

"is everything okay?"

Jungkook came in and I just wanted to be alone at that moment

"can you leave me alone for a few hours? Don't get it wrong, I just need some time to myself, and I bet you have a lot of work today"

"yeah sure, I will go to the studio, I will come back tonight okay?"

"thank you"

I felt bad when he left the room, what if he gets really mad? I hope he will understand me.

I have never had a dream in my life, actually, whenever I dreamed about something and wanted it to do it, I let it go, for other's sake, it's weird right? I seem crazy to you, but I always dreamed about big things, and studying abroad was one of the things I always dreamed about and I realised it, but I still feel sad and guilty because I had to leave my family and my friends to realise something that I wanted, I know that my family wants the best for me and they can understand me, but looking back at what some of my friends used to say to me when I came here, I feel bad, and I think I'm going through all of this because I was selfish.