Chapter 20

"do you want to kiss me or what?"

i opened my eyes and Ester's face was so close to mine

"STOP JOKING AROUND YOU WERE GOING TO DIE, WHY DID YOU DO THAT, I WAS SO SCARED ABOUT YOU"

"you were? that is cool to hear"

"stop it already, are you okay?"

"did he get in jail?"

"yes"

"then i am fine"

"I MISSED YOU MY SWEET LITTLE POTATO"

she threw herself on and hugged me so tight

"just a small reminder, i have been shoot at so.."

"sorry i forgot hehe, we need to tell the boys what happened, i will call Tae"

"no wait, they're still on tour right?"

"yeah"

"then don't tell them anything, they are going to be busy"

"yeah but jungkook is worried about you, he has been calling almost everyday"

"then just send them a message saying that i am fine, don't tell them what happened"

"okay"

Three days after, i left the hospital, and stayed with Ester.

I was getting ready to go sleep and i got a message from Jimin

"Hey Sarra, Ester told us that you were fine and we are glad you are, you know that Jungkook's birthday is in two days right? It will be our last stage in this tour and we were thinking what kind of surprise can we do for him, so we agreed to buy you a plane ticket and you'll surprise him when the stage is finished, Ester can come with you too if you need her with you, and if you are not feeling okay that is fine we will think about something else"

Yeah i have been thinking about his birthday and i did not know what can i do for him but this surprise will be the best one i guess. I told Jimin that i could do it and we agreed on every other detail.

His birthday came, i got to where they were performing a few minutes after they started

"ARE WE REALLY HERE? SARRA HOW IS THIS HAPPENING TO US?"

"Shut up and help me put everything in order, we only have three hours to get everything done"

"that's enough time"

"no, i am making a reservation in a restaurant for everyone, we will got there after we surprise him"

"this is not what you agreed with Jimin am i right?

"yes, i want to thank them for everything they have done to us so far"

"aigo, you are being cute"

"and you are being weird, come on help me"

"okay okay, are you going to tell them what happened"

"no, they don't have to know that i was in the hospital, and you better shut your mouth about it"

"okay okay"

the staff came to help us with everything and we had an hour left before the stage would finish

"i will go quickly to the nearest restaurant i find and i will come back okay? tell me everything that happens if i am late"

"you better not be late, the surprise will be ruined then"

"do not worry, i will come back in less than 30 minutes"

one of the staff heard us and told me that they could take me to a restaurant BTS loves a lot