Chapter 17

"SARRA WAKE UP"

"i'm okay, just go, i'll get up on my own"

i don't know how i ended up on the floor but i was so tired and i couldn't see clear, then i heard an old woman coming to us

"Is she okay????"

"No, do you know what appart is, wait, grandma???"

"oh my dear grandson, what are you doing here?"

"when did you move out to here?"

"grandma? is she your grandma?" i said and then fainted, i tried to not to but i couldn't get a hold in my self.

I woke up in the old lady's home

"do you want to eat something?"

Jungkook was sitting right next to me and holding my hand, his grandma came with a bowel of noodles and then said

"you need to eat my dear, your body is weak and you need to feed it"

"i'm okay i just need to go to my appart and sleep"

Jungkook : "eat first, stop being like this"

grandma : "so you're the guy she's been telling me about, i actually was planning to marry her to you, but i guess i don't have to do anything about it now"

Jungkook :"she told you about me? how do you know each other?"

"maybe you should come and visit your grandma more, don't you think so?"

Jungkook : "you shut up and eat, you can't even take care of yourself and now you're telling me what to do"

"eysh, i'm not eating"

grandma : "she's right, you should come and visit me more, just once in a month"

jungkook : "i didn't know you moved to her, if i did, i would've came every week"

"LIAR"

Jungkook : "do you want to die? eat"

"i'm already dead"

grandma : "eat my sweetheart, me and my grandson have something to talk about, we will let you rest now"

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY, NO COME BACK HERE.

They left and i had to finish the food grandma had made me, and how in the world did i end up meeting HIS GRANDMA, am i really that lucky or what?

I was about to fall asleep when they both came in

grandma : " are you sleeping dear?"

"i was about to"

jungkook : "can she stay with you tonight? i'm worried about her and i don't want her to be alone"

"i'm okay, just go, it's late now and the guys will be worried about you"

Jungkook : "you just shut up okay? no one asked you something"

"eysh stop it already"

grandma : "look at you both fighting, so sweet"

"NOT SWEET"

jungkook: "i'm disappointed tsktsk"

grandma : "she will stay with me tonight, don't worry about her, just go back to Seoul now"

Jungkook : "i will wait for you at the hospital tomorrow evening, you better come"

"i don't want"

jungkook : "it's not up to you, you know what, i will come pick you up from the manager's house, send me a message when you're done"

"sure"