Chapter 11

I got off the car and looked for him everywhere, where can he be now? I kept walking for some minutes and then I saw someone sitting on some rocks near the sea, I got a little bit closer

"OH JUNGKOOK"

"You're awake? Come here"

"What are you doing here?"

"nothing, just was thinking"

"thinking about what?"

"about you"

"me? Why? Am I being annoying or something?"

"no, you were crying last night, and I'm worried about you, are you okay?"

"I guess I had a nightmare and that's it, I'm okay don't worry"

I'm not, I dreamed about the man from that day and I was so scared, but I felt the presence of Jungkook and it made me feel better, but I hope I will get over it soon, and I will try to act happy as much as can.

"And do you remember sleeping on my shoulder yesterday?" I added to change the subject

"Yeah, I'm sorry I was too tired and I'm not used to sleeping in a car"

"well it would be surprising if you were used to something like that, I bet you have a big bed in your house, and it's so comfortable and cosy"

He laughed and then said

"I do, but I don't sleep in my room too much, I'm most of the time at the studio, and when I'm home, I prefer to sleep in the same room with Tae hyung and Jimin, we grew up together and I can't stand being alone, so we either share one of our rooms or sleep in the living room"

"I envy you guys, you're lucky to have each other"

"You have Ester"

"Yeah but she has her own friends and I think she just wants to help me since I don't know much here"

"I don't think so, she was really worried about you that day, and she seems like she has trust issues, and looking at how you guys talk to each other, I think you really care about each other"

I smiled at him and then turned my face to look at the sea, I didn't know what to answer him, maybe he's right, maybe he's not, Ester is my friend but I can't read her mind, and I don't know how she feels about our friendship

"Why are you being quiet?"

"I don't know, I got lost in my thoughts"

"how can you be lost in your thoughts when I'm right in front of you?"

"Are you flirting me or what?"

"Who knows?"

I DO, YOU ARE FLIRTING WITH ME, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE, CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS GOING ON HERE

"Let's go, I bet your friend will be worried about you"

"and I bet your brothers will be worried about you too"

"I already told them I might spend the night with you"

"YOU WHAT? OH MY, WHAT IF THEY GOT THE WRONG IDEA, YOU COULD HAVE SAID YOU WERE SPENDING THE NIGHT OUT AND THAT'S ALL"

"Why would I lie?"

"Oh my dear god, never mind, you're making me go crazy now"

"Come on let's go grab something for breakfast and then leave, I'm really hungry"

"ME TOO"

We brought some food and ate it before we left, he drove to Ester's house and then he had to go to practice