Chapter 10

<Ester's point of view>

I was about to go to bed when I got a call from Jungkook, how do I have his number, WELL I SAVED IT FROM THE GROUP CHAT

"Hello? Ester? It's Jungkook"

"I knooooooooow, and how is that you're calling..."

"Sorry for interrupting you but we have a problem, can you tell me in which building Sarra lives, I think she's in trouble"

"WHAT? WAIT FOR ME I'M COMING"

"TELL ME FIRST THE NAME OF THE BUILDING WE'LL BE LATE IF WE WAIT ANY LONGER"

"OH YOU'RE RIGHT, IT'S THE BLUE ONE, THERE'S ONLY ONE THERE"

"Okay, I'm hanging up now"

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER, I MIGHT DIE IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO HER, SHE'S THE ONLY FRIEND I TRUST, I NEED TO HURRY UP, I WILL WAKE MY MOM UP AND GO THERE NOW.

< >

I thought I was going to die, he kept pushing me and throwing me on the walls, I was hurt everywhere, and every time I tried to get up he pushed me even harder than he did before, I couldn't move anymore after that and I was about to faint, why life is so hard for me? I was just happy a while ago and this had to happen to ruin my moment of happiness.

He dragged me to an apartment that I was pretty sure wasn't his, because he forced in to enter, and he put me in a room and locked the door

"I don't want to hurt you sweetie, I just want you to be mine forever"

HE IS A PHYSCHO, WHAT KIND OF HUMAN IS HE? I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO WHEN I WAS WITH JUNGKOOK, CAN ANYONE COME AND HELP ME PLEASE.

I thought my life was over until I heard someone calling me

"SARRA WHERE ARE YOU? CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

YES I CAN BUT I'M TOO TIRED THAT I CAN'T EVEN RISE MY VOICE, PLEASE COME AND SAVE ME

The door opened and I thought I was being saved but no, it was the phsycho who came

"your friend came to save you, interesting, but I won't let him find you, let's go"

Before he grabbed me I tried to run away and I luckily got out of his hands, I ran as fast as I could with all the strength I had left and went to the stairs, and that's when I fell and I couldn't get up, I kept asking for help even though I knew that no one could hear me, the building where I lived hadn't lot of people in and most of them worked at night.

The man was coming to me with a knife and I thought my life was over at that moment, I yelled for the last time hoping someone will hear me

"SAVE ME PLEASE"

And then I saw Ester coming out of nowhere with Jungkook and she pushed the man away from me, she's actually strong and did boxing for 10 years so I think you already imagined what happened to him.

"ARE YOU OKAY"

I looked at Jungkook and smiled

"Thanks"

I remember him hugging me so tight and then Ester came too after calling the police.

I woke up the next day at Ester's room, I recognized it with all the poster she had of every group of kpop in Korea

"Are you awake?"

"what happened?"

"Well beside the fact that you were about to get killed by some strange man, nothing special happened"