11.

[kookie sent you a snapchat!] | 11:05 AM

suddenly jungkook felt a light tap on his shoulder

suddenly jungkook felt a light tap on his shoulder. he slowly turned around and was finally face to face with the person he has been chatting to for months now. to jungkook, he was even more handsome in person than he was on snapchat.

"hey!" tae said.

"h-h-hi."

"yah, don't let this be so awkward," tae said while giving a sweet smile before pulling out the chair and sitting.

here goes nothing jungkook thought.

-------------

"no way that actually happened," laughed jungkook.

"yes way!"

the conversation just flowed so easily. they didn't need to think about what they said or worry they would say something wrong, they were completely comfortable with each other.

for the next few hours it was endless laughs between the two. they didn't want it to end.

"man, look at the time," tae said with a smile, "this has been one of the best days i've had in a while and I really needed one of those."

"i did too, thanks," replied jungkook.

but then tae turned serious.

"listen jungkook"

"jungkook?" jungkook questioned. he was used to questioning kookie, now that's all changed. he liked the names tae gave him, he liked them a lot.

"yes, listen, i know i've told you before how i kept the person i meant to add."

"yeah," spoke jungkook softly.

"i know that night you mentioned it, it probably bothered you. i just want you to know i did add him at first, but i deleted him a long awhile ago after we got closer and started talking everyday.."
tae started saying, "so jungkook, what i'm trying to get across is, i'm all about you."

"what?"