You're beautiful just the way you are Part 3

"Ryann?" You asked. 

"Y/n," he said stiffly. 

"What are you doing  here?" You asked. Bad memories cane back to you quicker than ever. Your body being slammed against a wall, him trying to snake his tongue into your mouth. 

"Who the hell are you!" Spencer demanded. 

"I'm Y/ns ex boyfriend. The best thing that ever happened to her." Ryann said,  arrogantly. You clenched your fist. "Who are you smart ass." 

"Spencer is the best thing that has happened to me, Ryann. And believe me he is way smarter than you ever will be." I clenched my teeth.

"Oh yeah?" 

"I have 3 PhDs and 3 BAS with an IQ of 187. You look to be in the low 50s," Spencer stated. 

"I happen to have a IQ of 95 thank you very much," Ryann rolled his eyes. 

"Ryann leave us alone!" You said. 

"You're coming home with me," he said as if you actually wanted to. 

"No," you argued. He grabbed your wrist and pulled up your sleeve, you struggling. 

"Hmmm... more cuts than before. They're fading," he realized. Spencer grabbed my arm away and Ryann laughed. Tears formed in my eyes. 

"Y/n, honey are you ok? Ryann get your ass away from mine and Y/ns." He growled the last part. 

"I'm fine," you lied before breaking into sobs. 

"Son of a bitch," Spencer stood up and grabbed both coffees, took the tops off and poured it directly on Ryann's head. Ryann hollered in misery. 

"Y/n! Are you alright?" Spencer asked. He carried you out to the car, you sobbing into his shoulder. 

When you got in the car he put you in the passenger seat and then cloned I got he drivers seat. He traced his lips on your scars on your wrists and you cried more. He drove you home, skipping your therapist visit. When you got to your apartment, he carried you inside and placed you on the couch and sat beside you. 

"Y/n, he's the reason why you started to cut yourself isn't he?" Spencer asked, tears in his beautiful eyes. 

You nodded and sobbed more. Spencer hugged you and he was crying too. 

"Please don't cry," you sobbed. 

"I love you tooo much not too," Spencer whispered and you began to sob harder. You caused him so much pain. He had went  through enough already. 

"Y/n, please tell me everythin." Spencer said and pulled you on his lap. You nodded, and gasped. 

"At the start, I thought Ryann  was a great guy. He just was so nice to me. But after 2 weeks I could gel somebinf was up. He would always want to kiss me and put his tongue in my mouth. I told him not too but he kept doing it ans then he started abusing me. He called me his fuck girl his slut his bitch. His whore. He used to slam me against walls or doors if I said not to call me that. And he would get really drunk. He would forget who he was. He tried to rape me." You were already crying but at the Spencer let out a sob as if he was you. 

"He didn't though. I ran away from him. I moved. But I still cut myself and I couldn't stop. He used to look at my wrists and tell me how weak I was. Whenever he did something bad, he would apologize and try to convince me to stay. I believed he would change. He never did." You finished and Spencer hugged you tighter. 

"Y/n, we could take him to court! He could go to jail for not only abuse but also attempt to rape!" Spencer said. 

"I wanted to," you admitted. You wiped Spencer's tears away. 

"Y/n, why didn't you tell me? Or the team? We could have helped!" Spencer said and you shook your head. 

"I was embarrassed. And I already put you through loads of stress. It isn't fair to you." You replied.

"Y/n, love always comes with a price. I worry about you no matter what! You're my everything! And time won't change thing. I want to grow older with you. Live out loved to the fullest. And I can't be trying to profile your past after 6 seconds. Promise me, you'll come clean next time? Tell me everything?" Spencer asked, sorry heavy in his voice. 

"I promise," you said and Spencer leaned closer to you and placed his lips against yours. The kiss was soft yet sweet and definitely needed. Spencer wiped away your tears and you knew that you would love this man until the day you died. 

Here's part 3!!! Yassssss!!! Part 4 or no? Bc result this was super easy to write but whatever you guys want. If you do please let me know and I will. It will probably be about taking Ryann to court and Spencer being super overprotective of you as usual 😘 Remember to vote and comment Bc I love hearing ur feedback! Also go Check out my other stories and follow me! Thanks for reading! Good night 😘🌙😴💤 

I'm going to bed early Bc I want to get up early to work on my story time book 😂 so go check that out!!!