This is Halloween! 🎃 👻

So Ik Halloween was  a long time ago (it seems)  but I never had the time to update Bc I've been super busy so please cut me some slack and let's begin for our 3 chapter Halloween special. 

"Y/n! Hey, so I decided that I was gonna bring my famous cookies but I'm gonna put red icing on them to look like blood!" Penelope said as she entered your office. 

"OMG that sounds amazing, Pen!" You squealed, And jumped up and down. 

Spencer walked in the room without you realizing and he started to laugh. 

Blushing you turned around. "Hey, y/n." He chuckled. 

"Oh, hi Spencer," you blushed. 

"Excited for the Halloween party?" He asked. Penelope winked at you and left. Your stomach flipped and you blushed harder. 

"Yeah, of course! You'll be there right?" You asked. You were having the party at your house and you had a huge crush on Spencer. Maybe tonight was the night.... 

"Of course! I'll come early and stay late to help prepare and clean up or whatever." He smiled. 

"If you want you can sleep over? Penelope is and so is Alvez." I offered. 

"Sounds great!" He said and you grinned and grabbed your bag rushing to your car. You sped home, enthusiastic about tonight. 

You unlocked the door and pushed it opened. You started decorating everything from the ground up. You cooked a bunch of treats and put out candy. Ready to go. You put on your costume- You and Penelope were both being zombie princesses. Penelope was doing your makeup when she arrived so you didn't have to worry about makeup. The door bell rang and you leapt up, you dress still unzipped. You opened the door expecting to see Penelope but instead you saw Spencer. More self conscious about the off the shoulder tattered dress that wasn't  even zipped. 

"Oh, hi Spence! Sorry I was changing into my costume so I'm not entirely zipped up yet." You blushed stepping aside to let him in. He was carrying 3 bags: costume, over night, and food and drinks. 

"Jesus! Y/n, you did a great job! I love it!" Spencer said, and kissed your cheek. 

"Oh, thanks." You beamed, proud of the compliment. 

"Your outfit looks amazing so far. Here let me zip you up." He put his bags down and moved your hair to the side and slowly zipped the back of your dress. It seemed to take longer than it actually was, probably because you were so shocked he was so close to you and he was touching you! 

You turned and looked into his eyes. He looked back, and leaned in. Your lips meant and you felt like you were soaring high above the clouds. 

"Y/n, Ik you're my colleague and I shouldn't be so unprofessional. If you don't like me it's fine." You looked down. 

"What, no! You're amazing! I love you, y/n." He smiled, pushing hair out your eyes and placing his lips to yours again. 

"You need to stop kissing me or else I will get no work done!" You laughed and Spencer kissed your forehead before going to the bathroom to change. He was being a skeleton this year. He too was getting his make up down by Penelope. You teased your hair and it made it poofy. You used hair spray to dye it with your favorite color streaks Bc why not. 

Penelope cans rubbing in your room. 

"Ok we need to get you and Spencer's make up done. He's the one who let me in btw." She raised her eyes brows and you just smiled. 

She did your makeup and you looked amazing- like a real life zombie. You called Spencer in the room and he sat down and Penelope made a skeleton face for him. 

"Wow, that's so good Pen!" You complimented. Spencer winked at you before going to finish setting up the drinks. 

"HOW WAS THE KISS!" Penelope asked when she knew he was out of earshot. 

"Wait. What?" You asked. 

"Ik you, y/n! Ur my bff! You obviously kissed!" Penelope explained as she did her own make up. 

"Pshhhhh... what?" I tried to change the subject. "How are you?" 

"Y/n!" Penelope groaned. 

"Ok, fine. We kissed twice and oml he's a better kissed than I thought!" You squealed. 

"OMGGGGG!! U 2 ARE SO CUTE!" Penelope screamed. 

"I CAN HEAD U!" Spencer chuckled back. 

"SHHHH AND GO BACK TO DOING YOUR PRETTY BOY STUFF!" Penelope grinned, and I laughed. 

"WE R HAVING A GIRLS MOMSNT!" I added. 

"It's alwyas a girls moment!" He laughed back. Once Penelope finished her makeup, you both left and finished setting up. The party was ready to go. 

Did ya like it! If so please vote and comment! Part 2 And 3 will be up between tomorrow and next Wednesday! I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever. Something happened in my life and I will do a story time Ik that so watch for that on my story time book. 

Also shoutout 

Tiffany_reid so guys if u like my one shots boy u will love hers! She does Spencer reid Imganines And OML I am addicted! She is such an amazing person so please go follow her and check out her Spencer Reid Imagines and tell her Cailyn sent u 😘

Sistas 

Criminalmindsgirl6

ImKateCallahan

GlassesGirl22

Thanks for reading and have a great day!