Christmas Wish👶🤞 Part 2

Here's part 2! 

"Mommy Daddy WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Jason jumped on you and you groaned. You heard Spencer chuckle and you rubbed for eyes, yawning. 

"Wake up!" Jason groaned and climbed on top of Spencer. Spencer pretened to not be awaken. 

"Mommy! Daddy won't wake up!" Jason frowned. "Is he okay?" He asked. Spencer reached up and tickled Jason's sides. Jason squealed and hugged Spencer. 

"Come on, quick!" Jason pulled both of you out of the fort, to the living room. 

"Merry Christmas, Jason!" Spencer laughed. 

"Merry Christmas mommy and daddy!" Jason said. He ran to rip up presents. Wrapping paper flew through the air, laughed along with it. Jason  played with a toy truck and Spencer wrapped his arms around your waist, burying his chin in the crook of your neck. 

"Hey, Jason! Me and Mommy have another gift for you!" Spencer declared. 

"What?" Jason ran over. 

"Well, you have a little bother or sister along the way!" Spencer told him. 

"Where is he or she?" Jason asked, confusion plastered on his face. 

"Right in here," Spencer placed a hand of my stomach. Jason walked closer and felt my stomach. The bump was super small and you could hardly feel it but, it was still there. 

"I FEEL MY LITTLE BROTHER OR SISTER!" Jason yelled. 

"Congratulations!" You laughed. 

"I'll be right back!" Jason said running out of the room. Spencer bent down and kissed your stomach through your shirt. 

"Hey, I'm just saying if it's a girl we are naming her Dianne after your mother," you declared. 

"If it's a bit we are naming him after your father, then." Spencer kissed you lightly. 

"Or I can name him!" Jason ran into the room. He handed you and Spencer a card. On the cover was 3 people with me, mommy, and daddy written over them. 

Insids there was a picture of a baby and a Christmas tree. 

He had wrote "I lov u!" In his messy hand writing. 

"Awww we love it, Jas!" You leaned down and hugged him tight. 

Spencer made pancakes and you ate breakfast, Jason talking about how excited he was to see his cousins. You walked him to his room and got him dressed in a nice tie and dress pants with a dress shirt. You left him to play with his toys and got dressed in a red shirt with a white vest and jeans. You brushed your hair and put it in a pony tail. 

"Hey, Y/n, can you help me tie my tie?" Spencer asked. You laughed and nodded and did so. 

"Thanks!" He said hugging you. 

"No problem!" You laughed. After getting in the car you drive to your siblings house. When you there, Jason Dave's out of the car to greet his cousins. At dinner, Spencer cleared his throat. 

"Me and y/n have to tell you something." Spencer said. 

"What?" YB/n/ or Ys/b asked. (Your brothers name or your sisters name) 

"I'm pregnant!" You did jazz hands, laughing. 

"Omg, y/n! Is it a boy or girl?" Yb/n or ys/n asked. 

"Don't knoe yet," you informed them. 

"Well when you find out you better call!" Yb/r or ys/n said. After celebrating for what seemed like ever, you felt like you had gained 10 pounds. 

You were putting Jason to bed when Spencer walked in his room. 

"And the King lived happily ever after. The end." You said, closing the story book. 

"Night buddy," Spencer kissed Jason's forehead. 

"Night, darling," You kissed both of Jason's cheek. He put his arms up and you and Spencer both hugged him. 

"Might mommy night daddy," he yawned. 

"Night son," Spencer smiled/ I walked out of the room, Spencer close behind. He shut the door quietly. 

He placed his lips to yours once you were in your bedroom. Spencer changed as did you. He then got in bed 

"Merry Christmas my love," He whispered. 

"Merry Christmas," you whispered back, climbing into bed next to Spencer. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Did ya like it? I'm sry it was short! If u liked it comment and vote! Follow me if your by already! REQUESTS R OPEN!!!! 

Let's try to get to 6k today!!!!! 

Also comment what you got for Christmas if you celebrate it!!!! 

There will be a new chapter up tonight! Thanks for reading bye!