👶👶Hiding a baby 🤰🤱

What you need to know

You and Spencer had been dating for 2 years when you found out you were pregnant. You didn't tell him or even mentioned it. That was four months before now. You wore bigger baggier clothes and didn't let spencer see you naked which meant no sex for you for 4 months.

Present

"Ok, y/n I got the right side you got the left!" Spencer called. You kicked down the door, groaning as your baby moved.

"Clear!" You heard Spencer yell. A shot ran out and you felt it hit your chest which was covered by your bullet prof vest. You fell to the ground. You heard Spencer yell and JJ ran in after the unsub. Spencer fell down next to you.

"Y/n, honey please are you ok?" Spencer asked. "WE NEED MEDICAL!" He screamed. He started to undo your bullet proof vest and then he went to remove your jacket. You tried to fight him off. He couldn't see... When he got to your baggy sweatshirt, you began to jerk.

"Spencer, please no!" You cried, trying to get away.

"Shhhh, it's okay." Spencer said.

"No, please!"

"God damn it y/n! I'm trying to help!" He scolded and pressed your hands down . He pushed up your sweatshirt and a shocked expression filled his face. You passed out before he could say anything.

You woke up and looked around. Why were you in a hospital? You went to sit up and realized that you were wearing one of those hospital robes. It was obvious you were pregnant. You put a hand to your stomach. You felt a kick and gave a sad smile.

"You and your baby are fine." You heard a familiar voice say. The voice of your lover. You looked and saw he was standing by the window, tears in his eyes, anger in his face.

"Spencer I was going to tell you." You said.

"Oh really? Uh huh! Your fuckin 5 months pregnant and you didn't tell me! Is it even mine?" He spun around, tears flowing down his face, his eyes still angry though.

"Wait 5 moths! I thought it was 4!" I gasped. He didn't come near you. You just wanted to hug him.

"Yesterday was 5 months. Y/n you were on the field with a child! Is it even mine?" He repeated the last part again.

"Spencer I'm sorry! I was waiting for the right time! And of course it's yours! Who else's would it be!" I asked, hurt he thought I might have cheated.

"IVE HAD A SON OR DAUGHTER FOR 5 MONTHS AND YOU DIDNT MENTION IT TO ME ONCE! I MISSED HALF OF YOUR PREGNANCY!" He roared and then began to sob. He sat down on the chair closest to your bed, tears spilling from his eyes.

"I'm going to be a terrible dad," He said.

"SPENCER WALTER REID!" You screamed.

"You are going to be the best damn dad in the world. Don't doubt yourself for a second." You said, awkwardly hugging him. He stood up and embraced you in a hug, climbing into bed next to you. You were both silent for a while and then you felt Spencer's hand in your stomach.

"Is it ok if..?" Spencer asked.

"Ya it's fine." You said. He kissed my stomach brought the fabric and said "Can't wait to meet you buddy." Tears of joy formed in your eyes.

"Y/n, I'm just saying for 5 months we haven't had sex. I'm just saying that's almost half a year!" He said, causually.

"And almost half my pregnancy." I said laughing. Spencer pressed his lips to your and you kissed back, hard and full of passion. You and Spencer were making out on a hospital bed. You ran your fingers down his back and he rubbed your stomach. You were tangled in the sheets, kissing your true love.

"Hey, pretty boy pretty girl. This is going on our collection of embarrassing videos and pictures!" You both stopped shocked. You were tangled in the blanket so bad you could hardly move.

Morgan stood in the doorway, laughing holding up his recording phone.

"Derek Morgan!" You groaned not able to move. Spencer tried untangling both of you. He freed himself and then you. You both chased Morgan around, you in a hostipal robe and Spencer in his work clothes.

"You know I'm never deleting this right!" Morgan asked as he jumped over the bed and then ran out the door. You weren't allowed to leave the room.

Cloning back in bed with Spencer you played with each other's fingers, tapping then together, holding hands doing a weird pattern. You fell asleep that night in a hospital bed with Spencer next to you, your baby right there.

Did ya like it? If so please comment and vote! Follow me if you aren't already and check out my other books! As always have a wonderful day!
ImKateCallahan
GlassesGirl22

CriminalMindsgirl6