Everybody shout and Scream! (Halloween special part 2)

The team arrived soon and everyone looked amazig in their costumes. Spencer kept grinning at you and you kept blushing. 

"Hey, pretty boy, what did you do To y/n! She's blushing like a maniac!" Luke asked. 

"Oh, umm... nothing." Spencer said, unconvincingly. 

"Mhm." Luke walked over to you. 

"Great party! What did Spencer and u do?" He smirked. 

"Oh nothing. You should try some punch, it was made by Tara." You poured him a glass and handed it to him. 

"You think a profiler doesn't know what you did?" He teased. 

"Luke, it is none of your business what Spencer did or did not do to me." You whipped around and walked over to JJ and Penelope. 

"I WONT JUDGE!" Luke laughed. 

"U ALREADY ARE!" You said back and saw Penelope was whispering to Jj. 

"Hola! Whatcha whispering about Pen?" You raised your eyebrows. 

"Oh you and Spencer. Why?" She smiled. 

"What about me and Spence?" You said, jumping to sit on the blood stained counter. 

"Oh just that you made out." JJ took a sip of her drink. 

"What? We didn't make out! We kissed but-" You were interrupted and a pair of strong arms grabbed you by the waist and pulled you back. Spencer. 

"You two are too cute." Pen squealed and Spencer and you laughed. The girls winked and walked away. 

"Thanks for saving me," You whispered. 

"Hey, no problemo." He kissed  the top of ur head.

"Hey, since it's halloween aren't you more you know creeped out than usual?" Spencer asked. 

"Not really. I'm not scared of much." You lied. 

"Really?" 

"Mhm." 

"Mhm." 

"Woop. I have to go refill the chip bowl." You said, Spencer still hugging you. 

"Here, let me do it." He said and you tried to escape his arms to do it urself. 

"No I got it." You freed yourself and ran to the chip bag and went to open it. Spencer grabbed it from you and he poured the rest in the bowl, making you groan. 

"I could have done that myself!" You playfully punched Spencer's arm. 

"Well I did it for you." Spencer said and took a chip from the bowl dipping it in the "chunky blood" Which was really salsa. 

"I'm gonna start heating  up the food. Why don't u go talk to peoples." You said. 

"Nah, I'll help." Spencer grinned and both of put pans of various typed of food in the oven or on the stove top. 

All of a sudden the lights dimmed and then they became red. 

"What's happening?" Penelope asked. "Y/n? R u doing this?" She screamed. 

"What no way!" I said. All of a sudden your front door broke open and in came a bunch of zombies. You screamed so loud, Antarctica probably heard you. 

"Everyone, my bedroom now!" You screamed and everyone ran to your room. You locked the door behind you. 

"What's  going on?" Tara asked. 

"I have no idea." You shook your head. 

"Ahhhh!" Luke was pulled through your bedroom window which had been left open. 

"Omg!" You cried rushing over. You looked out the window but Luke was gone. There was hownwer a zombie who looked like Luke staring up at you, drooling. . The door burst open and zombies grabbed Penelope, JJ, Tara, Rossi, Matt, and Emily. They all screamed and yelled and your heart felt terrible.  Only  you and Spencer were left. A zombie reached for you but Spencer got in the way. The zombie bit him and Spencer fell to the floor. The veiw of him was covered by other zombies. You screamed again. 

"SPENCER!" You cried tears streaming down your cheeks. 

Spencer rose up again but this time he was Zombie Spencer. He did that weird zombie walk towards you and you screamed, trying to get away. You backed into the corner. No please no, you thought. You closed your eyes and  felt Spencer's teeth on your bare shoulder, and you cried out waiting for you to feel  zombified. 

But isntead you heard laughing. Spencer and all the zombified team members were laughing. 

"What!" You looked at them. Zombie Spencer wiped away your tears. 

"Y/n, it's Spencer! It was a joke!" He said and rubbed off a bunch of makeup. He hugged you tight to him and you held him tightly. 

"Wait what? How!" You cried. 

"Well we hired a bunch of actors and makeup artists and of course special affects to scare you. I mean it is Halloween!" Spencer laughed and you punched him in the gut. He groaned and then you kissed his cheek. 

"I hate you but I love you at the same time you ass." You cuddled into his arms. 

"Thanks." Spencer waved to the actors. 

"I love you too." He said to you. He leaned into you and your lips meant. 

"Don't ever do that again." You said inches from his face. 

"Hey, it was fake! I don't promise anything! It's Halloween!" He chuckled. 

"Well you scared me more than ever that I lost you." You admitted and the team "awwwwwedddd". 

"Really, guys!" You shook your head grinning. 

"Yep!" Luke said and out his arms around both you and Spencer's shoulders. 

"LUKE! They were being a cute couple!" Penelope complained. The whole team just laughed. 

Please read below! 

Hey guys!!!! Did ya like if? If so please comment and vote! Remember to go follow me! 

Guys we are at 2.5 fudgin K with only 29 chapters! Oml ur all so amazing! 

Remember requests r open so just message me or put it in the comments. 

Please go check out my other stories such as my story time and Types of people. It would mean so much to me and just put in the comments on either story  u came from my Spencer Reid story. 

Also guys I made a quote wall in my dorm like the one I have at my house and I'm obsessed. I have so many spencer quotes. Put ur favorite Spencer Quote in the comments!!!! Mine is "Because I'm weird." Bc it applies to me 😂 

If u read all of that put a :) in the comments! TYSM for reading!