Moving out

Today was the day I was finally getting away from my strict parents YAY!!! Anyway, I am moving to London. I always tell people that 'i just think London is cool is all' but I know one of the reasons is because I have more of chance to meet my favorite Youtubers; Dan and Phil. Don't get me wrong I would probably still live there even if they didn't, but this is the cherry on top of everything.

Anyway, it is currently the day before I have to take a flight to London. No actually the night before I have to leave. I have been procrastinating whether or not I should pack, but here I am about to have a panic attack at 1:00 in the morning trying to get everything packed.

~Time Skip to next day~
*RINNNNGGGGGGG* *RINNNNNNGGG* alarms why do you have to wake me up, who thought these things were a good idea.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by my mom and dad screaming to get up.

"I'M COMMIIINNNG," I yelled.  I am so ready to get out of this hell hole.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my luggage. My parents gave me like 10 speeches and some of my favorite recipes.

     'This is it,' I thought. I am getting away from the hometown that ruined my life. I didn't have to say goodbye to any of my friends, mostly because my only friend committed suicide a few months ago. We had our entire lives planned; we would move to London to get away from everything and have more of a chance of meeting Dan and Phil. Even if we never did we promised to be there for each other, but she couldn't take it, her mind took over. And now we are here. I am moving to London all alone. I know absolutely no one there. That is mostly why my parents are so worried about me. I hugged my parents and took a taxi to the airport.

                    AN:
      I know this isn't very long but I didn't want to go too quickly so yeah. I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS DKKSKDKSKWLAL. Anyway stay alive, it's worth it, I promise.

-Stephanie🖤🖤