"Cat is such a-"

"Ugh Cat is such a-"

            ~before this~

     I went home after we went to the hospital and went to bed right away, I wanted to forget everything that had happened earlier that day.

    I woke up with a text from Dan.

Dan: kinda last second and you prolly wont wanna go but you wanna go to a party with me. phil is gonna be at his parents house and i dont wanna be alone lol

Y/N: uh sure why not what time?

Dan: 8?

Y/N: ok

    "Welp now I got this party to get ready for," I said as I realized I had slept until 5:00 at night, still getting used to UK time.

     I didn't do anything special as I wasn't in the mood to look cute, but I still kinda tried seeing as it was the first time meeting any of Dan's friends, besides Phil of course.

     I wore all black but it still looked nice and I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my phone and purse then ran to the door.

     "Hi," Dan said with a grin on his face.

     "Hello Daniel!," I said, trying to pull off the most posh voice I could come up with, then failing miserably in the end and leaving Dan and I in a fit of giggles.

      It was mostly silent in the taxi going to wherever the party is at.

     Once we arrived it didn't seem very crowded, and it really wasn't. There was only about fifteen to twenty people which is ten times less then expected. I honestly thought there would be at least one hundred but there wasn't.

     We walked in hand in hand and Dan whispered, "I'll make sure to stay with you as much as I can unless you don't want to be in my presence," he said giggling at the last bit.

     "Yeah that would be nice seeing as I know absolutely no one here," I whispered back.

     Our small conversation soon ended when someone yelled Dan's name.

     "Dan! How are you dude? And who's your friend here?" I saw Alphie with Zoe by his side.

Before Dan could respond I saw a girl say something, "Wait Dan is here? Hello!" She seemed cheery until she caught a glimpse of me. When she saw me her face dropped into annoyance.

She approached us and greeted Dan but completely ignored me. "Hello Dan how are you!"

"I'm good!" Dan said completely oblivious to how she was treating me.

"I'm going to introduce Y/N to everyone real quick, I'll talk to you later," he said and we walked away before she could say anything.

"That was Cat by the way," Dan whispered to me as we walked away.

     I glanced behind me as we walked away and saw Cat with an angry look on her face. I turned back around when Dan brought us to the snacks. We had both made a pact that we weren't going to drink anything with alcohol.

    We sat down and I got along with everyone really well and I was starting to really make friends.

    Dan squeezed my hand and told me he was going to the bathroom. I said okay and I continued talking with everyone. I noticed that as Dan went to go to the bathroom Cat stopped talking with the group as well but I ignored it.

    I decided to go over to the snacks and I saw Cat kissing Dan. I tried not to get upset knowing that Dan and I didn't officially get together but it hurt. As it happened he seemed frustrated but I didn't think it through.

    "Dan?" I asked with my voice cracking slightly and tears brimming my eyes.

    It looked he had pushed Cat off of him and he immediately had tears in his eyes as well, "It's not what is look like! Please trust me!"

    The whole time Cat was just smirking. I knew that she was up to this but I still needed to think about what happened.

    "Dan can you take me home," I said trying to keep it together.

    "I can but I am staying there with you,"

    I didn't pay much attention to what he said as I called a taxi.

    It had arrived and we said our goodbyes then Dan and I made our way to the taxi in complete silence.

Soon we finally got to the flats and we went in my living room.

    "Why did you kiss her," I said as we sat onto the couch.

    "Y/N I didn't kiss her, as soon as you walked in she just grabbed me, I like you not Cat," Dan said obviously frustrated, not with me, but the situation in general.

    "Ugh I just don't get this," I said frustrated. "I believe you but ugh Cat is such a-," I was cut off by Dan.

"Bitch? yeah," Dan said angrily, "I'll see you tomorrow okay we need to get some sleep," he said as he walked me to my room and I sat on my bed.

Before Dan left the room I slightly yelled, "Wait," he turned around and looked at me confused, "Can you stay here for the night?" I said.

"Sure," he said grinning and soon we fell asleep.

AN
Okay one sorry I haven't updated, I honestly have no excuse I just haven't really been in the mood. Two, I don't have anything against Cat or her channel lol, she always tends to be the bad guys so I made her the bad guy in this story too. BYEEE be safe and stay alive frens.❤️