"OMG Y/N HOW ARE YOU!!"

AN
     This chapter has a lot of swearing in it btw I doubt you care cus you watch Dan Howell but there is a lot. This chapter also mentions suicide just a warning this ones quite juicy. Its kinda a gift since I haven't updated in a while sorry about that oof. ENJOY!!!

I was the happiest I have been since, well I don't really know, but this day was incredible. I met my favorite people in the world and they live across from me! What the hell!

When we got to their flat I saw there colorful chairs. I tried not to fangirl but then said, "Oh my god! I can finally sit in the (chair you got in TABINOF)!" I said quietly trying not to be heard but then I hear chuckles and curse myself under my breath.

"Do you wanna see the gaming room?" Dan asked smirking. I internally screamed and nodded a little to excitedly.

Realizing how much I fangirled, I tried replying smoothly by saying, "Oh yeah sure cool, no biggy," I said trying to play it off but it didn't work out because I saw Dan giggle.

His giggles are really cute. Oh crap no phan is real I don't like Dan at all, I'm just fangirling, thats all I thought and began to blush. I thought I saw Dan staring at me but when I looked up he quickly looked away. Our eyes met and we stared at each other.

Phil soon said, "Uh guys you ready to see the gaming room?" Dan and I blush and Dan quickly turned around making his way toward the gaming room. I was followed behind him until we entered a small room.

   "And this is where the magic happens!" Phil exclaimed. "Okay that came out wrong,"

   Dan and I chuckled and we hung out in there for a while.

     "Do you guys want to go to Starbucks? " Dan asked.

     "Sure," Phil and I said at the same time.

        -time skip to Starbucks-

     We entered StarBucks and went in line to order our drinks when a voice startled me.

     "Omg Y/N how are you!" I can recognize that taunting voice anywhere. It was fucking Jessica. (Sorry if ur name is Jessica just change it to something else). 

    Very obviously uncomfortable, I said, "Uh I'm okay," .

    "And how are you," she said flirtatiously to Dan. I can immediately see Dan get very uncomfortable.

     He politely said, "I'm good. Me and my girlfriend are just gonna go over here," he said and grabbed my hand to go sit down and wait for our drinks. Phil followed behind speed walking.

     The entire time I was blushing. He didn't mean it, he was just getting out of the uncomfortable situation. He doesn't like you. I thought, which put me back into my place.

     I looked up to see an obviously upset Jessica. The next thing you know she is speed walking towards your table. I ignored her until she says a phrase that brings back many unwanted memories.

    "You're the reason that your only friend committed suicide you emo fuck,"

     I'm about to slap a bitch today, I thought.

     "Jessica tight now isn't the right fucking time," you said whisper yelling. "It wasn't my fucking fault," .

    "Yeah sure she was probably so sick of you that she thought dying would be easier than actually living. She is a fucking idiot too," Jessica said.

    At this point I was so furious that I completely forgot Dan and Phil were there and began standing up.

     "First of all, you have no right to fucking say that to me in the middle of fucking Starbucks might I add because you didn't get to hook up with a guy I'm dating!" I said keeping up the act.

     She tried to speak but I cut her off, "Have you not realized we aren't in highschool anymore! Just because you're a bitch to everyone it wont make you any more popular! Have you realized that you being prom queen doesn't get you into college. Being a bitch doesn't get you into college, it's actual knowledge that gets you there! Yeah that's right all the people you made fun of probably are having ten times more successful lives than you! So I suggest before bringing up someone I loved and still love's suicide and call them an idiot, get yourself proper job and move out of your parents house because the fact you are doing this makes you seem like an idiot! I'm so fucking done with you!," I yelled with tears rolling down my face and Dan and Phil looking at me with wide eyes.

    "Fuck you!" She screamed running out of the building.

     "Right back at you bitch!" I said flipping her off with both of my hands.

     I sat back down and Dan immediately hugged me. Right then and there I broke and started sobbing into his shoulder.

                     AN
Quite juicy right WOOP. I'll try to write more sry for not updating BUT HEY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

-Steph