1

Y/N point of view
I quickly and painfully walk up the stairs to my room, holding my stomach. My dad just punched me in the stomach because I forgot to buy him more beer and cigars. I look in my mirror and see a giant bruise below my ribs, it hurts to move. I break down crying and crawl to the bathroom. I sit there then calm down a little bit, just so I can reach into the cabinet and find my razor. I drag the the cold metal across my wrist a couple times, watching the blood appear. My vision was blurry from my tears. I rinse off my wrist, although it was still bleeding because it was kinda deep. I cry in my bed and fall asleep, forgetting about my first day of school tomorrow.
(Time skip)
"MOM!!!" I wake up screaming and crying I had another dream about my mom, I miss her. After she died my dad got depressed and confused and is now an alcoholic. It was 5:42 am, I decided to take a shower before school while my dad was asleep. The warm water stings against my cuts, I don't care. It's now 6:30 am, yes I take like an hour, so I put on some eyeliner, got a TØP sweatshirt (to cover up my cuts), black ripped jeans, and my old converse. After everything else it's now 7:04 am and I don't have to leave till 7:30. I leave anyways because I don't want to possibly see my dad and I need some stuff from the front office.