Parker's point of view
  I'm sitting in the front office because I missed meet the teacher and need my schedule. Then I see a beautiful girl walk in. She has H/C hair, a TØP sweatshirt, and the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. She sees me so I smile and she gives a weak smile back. I overheard her saying she was new, I'd like to get to know her. She leaves and I don't say anything, I just grab my schedule and go to my locker.
( time skip to 1st period)
  " Alright class, welcome back and hello to some new students. I am Ms. Periwinkle and for the first day I'm allowing you guys just to socialize." Explained Ms. Periwinkle.
  I see the girl in the back of the classroom so I'm going to say hi.
Y/N point of view
I start to put in my earbuds since no one is going to talk to me. Then I see a guy walking towards me, I think he was in the front office. I put my earbuds down.
  "Hi my name is Parker Jeydon Wale" He said
  " Um, I'm Y/N" I said kinda nervous

(A/N I'm just gonna say their name instead of adding point of view)

                                     Parker
  Her name is so beautiful, why is she so amazing.
  " So you new here?" I say kinda awkwardly.
  " To the school and Canada. My dad thought it would be easier to move here" she said shyly.
  " I've been here in Canada for my whole life, I love it."I exclaimed.
  " I like it here too, I moved here from North Carolina. I'd say I miss my friends but I didn't really have any." She said seeming kinda down.
  She seems so nice I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to be her friend.
  " Hey, we can be friends you seem pretty cool. What's your schedule I wanna see what classes you have."
  She showed me a schedule starting to actually smile.
  " Oh that's so dope, we have everything together except for 4th and 7th. But that's just Gym and an academic period."
  " Cool, well I guess you can show me around too." She said smiling.
  God I love that smile, she's so beautiful. I just want hers to be mine, I want to just hug her forever and never let go.
                                       Y/N
  He's nice... and kinda cute. But he'll never like me just like everyone else.

(Time skip to lunch)

  I sit down with my lunchbox, not expecting Jeydon to come... even though he was talking to me in all of our classes. Then he sees me and sits down across from me, he is really cute.
  " Hey! This might be a little random but tell me about yourself, I wanna get to know you." He said kindly.
  Doesn't he want to sit with his friends? Whatever.
"Well, I'm Y/N, I'm 17, and I like TØP, FOB, MCR, and P!ATD."
  " Same here, but tell me about your life, if you want... I'm not a stalker or anything." He says, I giggle. Wow I'm happy, I haven't felt that in a while.
  " Ok, um... a couple years ago my mom passed away," I started tearing up, " then my dad became an alcoholic because my mom was gone and that's w-what h-h-happe." I started crying any he hugged me, he was warm. We sat there for a couple of minutes without talking. He broke the silence...
  " It's okay I'm here for you, and if you ever need to talk my phone number is [phone number]." He said in a sweet voice.
"Thanks." I stared into his beautiful green eyes, before anything happened the bell rang. 
"Well, see you after 7th, bye."