Y/N
  The first week of school was pretty good, my father was gone the entire time, Parker hung out with me, and we barely did anything in class. Little did I know the 2nd week would be a living hell, and not just because of homework.
                                      Parker
  I was talking with my friends Johnnie and Kyle, have a friend Jordan but he moved to Australia. I told them about Y/N, I think I'm gonna see if she wants to hang out at my house on the weekend. Then she walks up to us.
  " Hey Y/N! These are my friends Johnnie and Kyle."
  "Hey." They say in unison
  " Sup" she says.
  Johnnie and Kyle leave looking at my with big childish smiles. I mouth "Fuck you" and they giggle and run off. Y/N turns around to look at them then looks back at me and giggles.
  " Y/N, you wanna hang out at my place this weekend?"
  " Sure!" She says blushing a little. Wait... blushing? Does she like me? I hope so, she is so amazing.
  The bell rang and so me and Y/N walked together.

(Time skip to 4th period)

                                       Y/N
  I miss Parker during 4th period but it's fine. I look down and see a little bit of blood bleeding through my sweatshirt. " Oh shit." I whisper to myself. I grab the hall pass and go to the bathroom on the way there, someone shoves me into the lockers. I barely fight back cause I'm used to it whether it's my dad or my old school. " You lonely emo fuck, why don't you go kill your self!" They punched me in the face and my stomach then pushed me into the lockers even harder. I started feeling light headed and was beginning to pass out. Right before I did I heard running and I think Parker yelling.
  I woke up lying in the nurses office, I look up and see Parker with a tear-stained face. "Parker?" I say quietly. He looks up and has the biggest crooked smile. I love that crooked smile.
  " Y/N! Are you okay?" He said concerned.
  " Yeah I think so what happened?"
  " Someone was beating you up, then you passed out with a bloody nose so I carried you to the nurse, you got some blood on your sweater." He said
  I looked down and remembered the blood. "Fuck" I think to myself.
  " I'm just glad your okay, I never want to see you get hurt." He said in a soft voice.
  I started blushing then covered my face because  I was embarrassed, which made me even more red.
  " It's fine, don't be embarrassed... I think it's cute when you blush." He said sweetly.
  I blushed even more! Wait... DID HE JUST CALL ME CUTE! OMG!!!