Parker
Y/N is so amazing but I haven't told her everything, I don't know why. I'll tell her eventually, I guess. She's coming over today though.
*ding dong* I answer the door and see my wonderful girlfriend.
"Hey Jey" She gives me a kiss.
I'm wearing my spooderman sweatshirt. I love Spider-Man, but not as much as I love Y/N. We go up to my room because the bed is more comfortable and the tv is bigger. She walks around my room looking at everything.
  "Cool room, my room is pretty boring." She said.
  "So, what do you wanna do?"
  "Let's just hang out and talk." She says while taking my beanie, putting it on, and sitting on my bed.
  I sit down next to her and turn on the tv. I just put it on Friends because we both like it, but we just talk the entire time.
  "Your so beautiful." I mention as I stare at her.
  "Your pretty handsome yourself." She giggles
  I smile but cover up my mouth because I don't like my crooked smile. She moves my hand away.
  "Don't cover your mouth, i love your smile! It makes you even cuter, if that's possible." She exclaims.
  "Where are your parents? There never home when I come over." She says.
  "There always on business trips, so I basically live alone." She looks cold, i give her my sweatshirt. She puts on then kisses me. We cuddle on my bed and then fall asleep.
                                       Y/N
  I wake up with Parker's arm around me. I love him so much. I also have his sweatshirt on too, I never want to take it off. It smells like him, not being creepy, which reminds me of him. I turn to look at him and a couple minutes later he wakes up. He looks at me and smiles that crooked smile.
  "Good morning, babe." He says quietly.
  " Good morning Jey." I answer back. After breakfast I go home. Only to find my dad sitting there like he was expecting me.
  "Where were you?!?" He said with an upset tone

Hello, yes I'm ending this with a cliff hanger. Sorry, I'll probably update the story like immediately after anyways.