Y/N
  I wake up at 4am not just in pain but crying and freaking out. I had another dream of my mom. Parker must have felt me sit up and heard me heavily breathing. He hugged me and held my head to his chest, I was bawling. We lied back down and he was still holding me, rubbing my back.
  "Shh, it's okay. I'm here." He said softly.
  I just lied there in his arms, he's so caring.
  "I'm sorry." I said
  "Don't be sorry, are you okay?" He said looking at me.
  "I had a bad dream." I said sitting up in pain. He went to go grab me some pain medication and told me to lie down. I'm in a lot of pain.
  After I took the medication I lied back with a big sigh. He got back in bed and kissed my on the forehead. I was facing towards him with my head under his chin. He had his arm wrapped around me and I fell asleep to his heartbeat.

(Time skip to later that morning)

                                    Parker
  I woke up later that morning and Y/N was still asleep. I went downstairs to make breakfast. A little later she comes downstairs looking like she just woke up. She comes over and hugs me then kisses me on the cheek, I smile big.
  "You feeling better?" I asked
  "Yeah, just tired." She said with a yawn.
  "Hey Y/N, I have been thinking maybe you should move in." She smiles.
  " I'd love that! I could get my stuff in a little bit, but could you help me?" She says.
  "Sure, we can use my car to carry everything."
  A little later we go to get everything, making sure her dad wasn't there. We told the police about but they haven't informed us of anything yet. We have gotten everything and we're about to leave, but she grabs a couple of things from the bathroom. I walk in as she opens a cabinet with a razor blade in it. She looks at me with a smile and throws it in the trash.
  "Good job. That was definitely a smart choice."
  "Yeah." She says then kisses me.
  "Alright let's get out of here." She says.
  When we got home, I cleared some space in a couple of my drawers. She was my girlfriend, of course she was moving into my room.
  Neither of us have gone to school in a while, but we weren't planning on going to college. I actually started a YouTube channel and that's working out pretty well. Life definitely is getting better for the both of us.