Y/N
  I go home and my dads home. I try just to go upstairs but he here's me.
  " Your 5 minutes late!"
  " I know I'm sorry."
  " No! Not I'm sorry, you were late and you have a bruise on your face you got in a fight! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!"
  I got scared and teared up a little, and he noticed. He punched me in the jaw and in the ribs. I could barely breathe! He left the house and slammed the door. I was lying on the floor having trouble breathing but I carefully got up and crawled up the stairs. I was bawling my eyes out I rushed to the bathroom and grabbed my razor. Cutting deeper and deeper, cut after cut. I thought about what the kid who beat me up said. " Why don't you just go kill yourself."  It echoed over and over in my head. I was sitting on the floor of the bathroom bleeding and crying. I fell asleep on the floor.
  The next morning I woke up and had to clean some blood off the floor. I skipped school, the whole entire time I was just repeating the day phrase. "Why don't you just go kill yourself." I got a text from Parker, I rubbed my eyes so I could clearly see the text.
  Parker❤️: Hey where are you, you okay?
  Me: I didn't get good sleep last night so I took a day off. We can hang out after school tho.
  Parker ❤️: Okay! See you later😜

  Yes I did lie to him but I can't let him know.
                                     Parker
  I can't wait to hang out with her, I really liked her.

(Time skip to after school)

  *Doorbell* I answer the door.
  " Hey Y/N!"
  " Hey Parker!" She says with a big smile.
  She gave me a big, long hug... is she okay? She seems pretty happy so, whatever. We just sit on the couch and watch the Nightmare before Christmas, because it's over favorite movie. I put my arm around her, which kinda surprises her but she just scoots closer. I look at her and she looks at me, then we just stare into each other's eyes. Then we're both leaning in and now we're kissing, it was like heaven. We continue kissing and I touch her arm, which makes her flinch. We stop kissing, I look at her confused and she seems kinda scared. I lift up her sleeve and see a bunch of cuts. I tear up a little, then I look at her. She's looking down so I lift up her chin.
  " I'm sorry." She whispers with tears rolling down her face. With tears rolling down my face I say "It's okay I'm hear for you." I kiss all her scars and give her a long, warm hug.
  " Parker,"she says quietly
  " Yeah?"
  " I-I love you" she says
  I'm shocked but also extremely happy so I quietly say "I love you too."