Wednesday 10/4/2017

I went to my Social work class and we talked about the racist graffiti which every time I talk about it makes me more mad and sad and I am glad my boyfriend isn't here because I know if he was and he heard about it he would be extremely pissed. More pissed then me even because he is a man of color. I stayed in that room until my next class. She told us about how the disabilities office needs a note taker and that pays so after class I did talk to her about it but someone else beat me to it so now I just hope that I will at least get work study from that woman emailed after SGA Tuesday. She also talked about Blackish and Juneteenth. I got excited. By the way this week's episode was amazing. It was a musical and I love musicals. Before the episode started they said inspired but Hamilton but still I had no idea it was going to be a musical. Anyways, after class I went to make sure Pioneer Village was still there.  It was and the construction is away from it. So that made me happy. Also walking all the way where the beach is makes me want to get married here even more. I went back to the room and watched general Hospital from Monday. Then I had lunch and got back to the room to finished it. Then I watched Tuesday's. When today's was one I watch it and it was good. Griffin and Ava escape from the clinic. Jason gotten a boat that will bring him back to New York. It' funny they don't know who he is but Ava met him at the clinic and Griffin met him at the Catholic church.  I'm sure when Jason come back to Port Charles he'll found out that Morgan is dead and Ava is the caused. He will also learn that Sonny and Carly hates Ava and that Sonny and Ava has a daughter together. A lot of stuff this Jason missed. With our Jason that been on for the past couple of years remembered when he was in a coma that Franco came and visit him and said something so he asked about it but if they are related by blood. Of cause Franco lied about just a neighborhood kid that look just like him that up and left out of nowhere. Of cause Jason being Jason doesn't believe this story. So the truth will come out and it is exciting to watch but at the same time I hate the tale of two Jason's. It reminds me that same storyline on One Live to Live with Todd with that I enjoyed because I only knew of the new Todd because he came on in 2000 while the Original Todd was on in the 90's so it was excited to finally meet him and now I think of him as Todd because he is and Todd now is Franco on general hospital.  Anyways  left when there was still 10 minutes left because I had to go to the civic engagement committee meeting since that is one of my committees. I learn that it isn't how I thought it was. Emma called me but I told her that I was busy. She told me to call her back but when I did after the meeting it went straight to voice mail. Then I had dinner at Dunkings and then I went to the alliance for 4:30. I listen to coming out stories and a lot of them were funny. After that I went back to the room to work on homework. Rachel registered for the Paris trip during spring break. I tried to after I was done making my french fresh cards but I couldn't find what I was looking for. So I need to wait on that she is sleeping.