Graveyard (Tabitha x reader)

Request: Can I get something Gotham like anything I'm not sure with who but I'll read anything? Please and thank you

a/n: set after 4x02 when Tabitha finds out Barbara is alive, I just feel like this is something Tabitha would do 

Everyday in Gotham felt like Halloween but that didn't stop the residents from celebrating the holiday none the less. 

Tabitha told you she had a 'surprise' for you and was currently leading you to this mystery location. 

As you and Tabitha walked the dimly lit streets you came across kids carrying bags full of candy, teenagers dressed for parties and adults either reluctantly following after their kids or stumbling around drunk out of their minds. 

Eventually she turned into the Gotham cemetery and you followed suit.

"What are we doing here?" you asked slightly intrigued.

"Just wait for it," she smirked at you from over her shoulder.

You followed her to the back of the cemetery to the resting places of any deceased persons who went through the morgue unidentified and those who could be identified but had no family to claim them. 

Tabitha stopped in her tracks when she found what she was looking for.

There in front of you was a headstone that read 'Barbara Kean'.

You were a bit shocked to see that they had made a grave for her considering she was only presumed dead. 

Tabitha grinned and easily pushed you to the ground, settling herself on top of you and roughly kissing you.

You didn't quite object the action but pulled back anyways, "You brought me to the graveyard... to makeout?"

"I was hoping for more then just making out," Tabitha said before kissing you again.

"But on Barbara's grave?" you said pulling away again much to Tabithas protest.

"Well the bitch isn't really dead now is she, what better way to say fuck you then fucking on her fake grave." 

"You have a point there," you laughed.

"Good, now where were we?" she asked slipping her tongue in your mouth and running her hands under your shirt.