Chapter 11- Ear full

Blake's POV

I can't believe I just let the best thing that has ever happened in my life just walk away from me. I am currently still sitting in the same position as she left me. Shocked out of my boots.

I have hurt her beyond words can possibly imagine. Yet, she is still so mature about everything that happened. Her eyes told me that she was hurting but still genuinely happy about me and Melody. How could I do this to Cerena.

Aaaaaaaaarg. I put my fingers thru my hair, pulling at the ends of it out of frustration.

"You do not get to do that when you brought this on yourself, buddy. You have just lost an incredible woman. I hope this chick you lost gold for is worth it. Now get your ass off the ground and so that I can make sure you get home safely." Sky says in an annoyed tone. I didn't even even know he was standing there.

"What...? Thank you Sherlock for reminding me that I am an asshole. And I never asked you to come or to escort me home. I can get there perfectly fine thank you very much. I just need some time to think." I say to Sky.

" You are right, you didn't ask me to be here. That woman whose world you have just turned upside down asked me to be here for u and do you want to know what else she asked me to do?" he said clearly getting more pissed off and not even giving me a chance to reply " She asked me to be there for you because you are vulnerable right now and will probably be confused and I need to go easy on you. I am honestly glad she left you because you sure as hell do not deserve a woman like that. She gave you everything on a silver platter. She waited all those years to be with you and finally when she completely trust you, not only with her company but with her life and her heart. You go and do this to her?" I am too shocked to even come up with a single response. He is completely right.

"Even after everything you have done to her, she is still giving u everything you do not deserve. And she still cared enough to get me to make sure that nothing happens to you. So get your fucked up ass off that ground and lets go!!!!" He is fuming now, so all I do is just get up and follow him to the car. I got in the passenger seat while Sky drives the car home in silence.

I stare out of the window, thinking about the amazing woman that had just left me and about the woman waiting for me at home, Melody. I think I am going to give me and Melody a real try and see where this leads.

I surely hope I didn't put Cerena thru all of this for nothing.