Chapter 20- Jane

Cerena's POV

"Ok we will go to the floor just above this one." I say as I press the elevator button. Then I turn to Jane.

"Jane this is all yours." I grinned at her as I watch her face turn into confusion when the doors of the elevator opens.

She turns around and her eyes goes wide as she sees this:

"OMG.. Cerena what is this?" She says turning to me with wide eyes that looks like it is about to pop out of their sockets.

I giggled before saying "This," I gesture to the library "Is yours to do with as you see fit babe. You have more or less 98000 books. This is for public use if you see fit for it. I have also set up many types of security and systems in order for people to not be able to steal anything from here. You will also have 148 staff at your finger tips to help you out. Up the stairs is a couple of rooms" I say gesturing to the stairs with security on my right hand side "The one is your office and one is for your smoking room then there is also a room for you with all the first additions of any type of book I could get about super natural." I say and turn to her, only to see tears streaming out of her eyes.

I stand there shocked and not understanding why she is crying. All of a sudden she runs to me and gives me a huge bear hug thanking me over and over again. I rub her back, saying soothing words to her.

I gester, with my eyes, to Lester to get her and he catches on quickly and does so.

"So Jane you will be in control of this. Lets move on guys."

We all get back into the elevator moving to the next floor.