Chapter 34- Barbecue 2

Cerena's POV

I make my way to the door while everyone else is still in the back.

"Thank you guys for playing along with this whole surprise. Aaah you guys got Nick. I hope they played nice while they were in your presence Nick." I say glaring at Blake and Aaron while Nick walks past me to the kitchen.

"Yes love we were." Aaron says giving me a peck on the lips. And I immediately start blushing. I still do not know how I got lucky to have such an amazing guy. "Actually Blake and I came to terms on certain things. But we will bore you on another day about the details." Aaron says walking past me.

"Thank you so much for coming today Blake. I know we still got a lot to talk about but I promise we can start on everything on Monday. For now lets have some fun and give our friends the surprise of a life time." I say giving him a hug. He was stunned at first with my gesture but quickly sobered up and hugged me back. After we pulled away he looks down at my huge belly and looks back up at me asking me permission to touch it.

I giggled and said. "I won't bite if you touch my tummy Blake. They are your children as well and I am sure they are just as excited as you are to have you do such a simple gesture." I say grabbing his hand and placing it on my very active stomach.

The look of love and adoration is clearly shown in his eyes when he felt how the kids are going  on crazy in my stomach. I just laughed and gestured that we all head out.

****

"Ok guys here are some guest who would like to meet and see you guys." Behind me was Nick. Asha's face immediately lit up and she ran to Nick and pulled him into a bone crushing hug while he did the same and kissed her all over while she was laughing and crying.

Asha finally pulled away and Nick being as cute as he is wiped her tears away and gave a long lingering kiss. I look past them and start explaining to everyone else. "Guys, this is  Nick. Asha's fiance. Nick these are all our friends like looks like fish out the water for too long. Guys close your mouths. Yes by some miracle this guy is able to handle Asha's antics and loves her despite it." I say looking at Asha winking while she is pouting with arms crossed over her chest.

"Nick these are Lester, Jane, Sky and Laura." I point out who is who.

"Hey that wasn't real nice

"Hey that wasn't real nice."

"Babe, What are you doing here?" Asha says looking back at Nick.

"Cerena called and had her jet fly me out here. And she got me a transfer over here some how. Thank you so much for this Cerena. You have no idea how much this means to me, to us."

"Asha before you chip in too. I would do anything to make my friends happy Nick and that includes you too."

"Did anyone even miss me?" Blake asks making himself seen. Everyone visibly gasps.

"Is he... Did you? What the fuck is going on? I'm so confused right now." Lester says.

"Lester one of these days you will have to start minding your language when the kids are around, wouldn't want my children's first words to be what comes out of your mouth." Blake says smirking. I playfully hit his arm and then feel hands wrapping around my waist.

I turn my head to the side and give Aaron a kiss on the cheek.

"And who is this juicy piece of meat?" Jane playfully says.

"This juicy piece of meat is all mine and don't forget you have your own." I say gesturing to Lester." This is Aaron. I know you all have read about him. He is my boyfriend. Aaron this is Lester, Jane,  Sky and Laura. You have already met Asha, Blake and Nick."

Everyone got acquainted and enjoyed the rest of the evening. We finally told all our friends the whole story that happened between Blake and myself and how we all ended up here today.