Chapter 21

Ron walked over to Mike looking down at him as he lay on the floor holding his leg, trying to keep the bleeding down. Mike glared up at Ron as he
smirked. 
"This is your last few hours. I wonder how Linkin Park is going to do now that one of then member is dead? Humm. I guess we'll find out soon!" Said Ron.
"Nothing is going to happen to me, you stupid fuck!" Shouted Mike.
He whinced as he moved his leg a little. The pain getting even worse. He'd hope April was getting help and stop this crazed person from doing anything.
Even if it was better it being him instead of April but even if he was dead, she'd still have Ron after her, trying to hurt her and Chester. Then Mike's heart
began to race, remembering the gun he had in his hands. He moved it up and pointed it at Ron, looking at him, ready to load his body with the bullets.
"Oh wow you found a gun but...." Ron laughed and grabbed it from Mike quickly and threw it out of Mike grasp." You lost it and now its time for you to die!" 
'Damn it! I should have hid it then waited and got him! Oh fuck April hurry or I might not be alive when you get back!' Thought Mike.
What Ron and Mike didn't notice was April was still in the building. She reached over to the gun and grabbed it then looking over at Ron as he d ovd over Mike
ready to stab him with the knife. April took a deep breath, getting ready to stop Ron once and for all.
'I hope I can do this! This is my only chance to save Mike and myself from him! Oh God please let me make this!' Thought Apr She She stood up and cocked the gun. It was loud enough for Ron to hear so he turned around to what the sound was.
"Oh trying to be the brave one? Well, now I can kill you!" Said Ron as he walked over to April quickly.
She squezzed the trigger and a bullet fired out and hit Ron in the shoulder. He dubbled over in pain as the bullet tore his skin. Blood began to pour out of the
wound. April looked at him as he stood there, holding his arm in pain.
"Ahhhh...you fucking bitch! Now I'm going to really enjoy killing you!" Said Ron. 
He stood up trying to shake off the pain that was in his arm then walked over to April. She squezzed the trigger again firing a bullet into his other arm. His upper body jerked back 
and he staggered back, crying out in pain again. April's eyes began to fill with tears as she watched him, pant heavy. He looked up at her and laughed.
"Is that the best you can do? God, your such a wuss!" Said Ron as he smirked up at 
"
"I'm not the wuss Ron, You are! Look at you, your sitting there hold you wounds like a baby! You can't fucking take them like a man! Shit, you beat the hell out
of me and I stood the pain." Said April.
He stood up and looked over at her, pulling out his knife. He started to run over to her. He grabbed her hands and pulled her into him, pulling the knife up to her neck.
She tried to jerk free but she couldn't. His grip only got tighter around her.
"So this is how you want to die?" Said Ron as he moved the knife up to her cheek and ran it over her skin drawling blood. She tried to glare at him as he did this. For 
once she didn't cry out in pain. Something in her had changed her. She didn't feel the pain of Ron's knife over her face. She let out a low growl as she flipped him over her 
shoulder onto the floor, freeing herself. She stood there blinking at Ron as he on on the floor in more pain.
' Did I just do that? Damn!' Thought April.
She was still looking at Ron as he looked up at her with some shock in his eyes about what she had just done to him. She was actually stornger than him. 
April moved the gun to his forehead looking at him with an exspresstion that could kill a person.
"So this is 'how' you want to die?" Said April. 
She cocked the gun again, getting ready to shoot Ron in the head. When she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked over her shoulder to see Mike, his hand over 
thund und he had in his leg. It still was bleeding a bit.
"Come on, I think he's had enough. Let's go get the police." Said Mike.
April nodded then let the gun down to her side as she grabbed some old cotton strips and tired Mike's wound up. Then she began to help him out the of the building. She
stoppped when she heard Ron laughing. April pushed Mike out of the building and turned around, glaring at Ron. He stood there hold a gun that he had hiding somewhere. 
He held the hand with the gun up about ready to fire a bullet at April. He suqezzed the trigger as did April. April screamed as the bullet hit her in the stomach. She fell to the floor
as did Ron. Mike ran back in and looked down at April and seen she had got hit in the stomach. He kneeled dowxt txt to her quickly, his eye full of tears. She lay there motionless.
"Oh God, April....why'd you have to go back! Why?" Cried Mike as he grabbed April's hand.
He looked over at Ron and seen she had got him right in the heart. 
"He's dead now but so is April...why did she have to go back!? What am I going to tell Chester?! Shit!! April why the fuck did you have to do this! I can't live without you! I want to be
with you forever and you go and do this! Who am I going to spend the rest of my life with now?" Cried Mike his tears falling down his cheeks onto April's body.
He heard a small grone come from April and he opened his eyes and seen she wasn't dead. She blinked her eyes for a few mintues then looked over at Mike.
"Mike, I think your going to spend the rest of your life with me." Said April as she sat up.
Mike blinked at her confused. She was just dead! Now she is living again. It can't be! What the hell did she do?
"What did you do? I thought you were dead." Asked Mike.
April smiled and pulled up the shirt she had on up to reveal the bullet proof vest. Mike looked at the vest as hit held the bullet in place. His mouth dropped as he reaches forward andggedgged her. She hugged him back, starting to cry. It was all over...never again would Ron be there to hurt her, to hurt Mike, Chester, Rob, Joe, Brad, or Dave. They would all be safe again
including her self. 
They stood up and walked out side to feel the cool air on their hot skin. Then suddenly there was police everywhere. April looked at Mike as one officer got out and ran up to them.
"Are you guys ok? There was a call of gun shots in this building. Oh shit! John call an ambulance! We got someone hurt!" Shouted the police officer.
"Theres a guy in there that tried to kill me and him but I killed him already...." Said April.
A few police ran to the building with guns in hand then into the building. Then they came back out and called for the officer who was standing with April.
"This guy is on the most wanted for several rapes on a college campus near by and some murders and some assult on many girls." Said the officer.
The officer who was talking to Mike and April when the police first got here turned to April and seen some scars on her neck and arms. 
"Has this man done these things to you before?" Asked the officer.
"Yes, officer he did." Said April.
_____________________________________________