Stars...

Sketch's POV
Me and Ellie have been married for 2 and a half years! And we have a baby girl named Ali! She is Dirty Blonde like me and has green eyes like Ellie. Denis and Corl has been married for 3 years now! And Alex and Sub are getting married in a few months, but Squid and Biff are getting married next year! Ethan and Amy are engaged... Don't know when the wedding is but I think they want a longer engagement unlike Denis and Corl who got married right than and there!

Ali:"Daddy Look at the stars!"

Sk:"Their beautiful! Right Hon?"

Ellie:"They really are!"

Sk:"Not as beautiful as you two..."

Ellie: "Aww!"

Ali:"I love You Daddy!"

I pulled in my family for a hug...

Corl's POV
All of us decided to go to the hill next to our house and watch the stars. We split and bought our own houses. Ellie and Sketch, Alex and Sub, and Ethan and Amy bought a house next to Sketch's, and of course Yours Truly and Denis. Somehow we all got houses next to each other. Im not complaining but how? Never Mind, At least we're all together and nothing has happened no Crazy Sicko! And Biff is apart of us now so We don't have to worry about him, and He's helping Squid with his..um..Feelings.

D:"What are you thinking about?"

C:"Oh uh just my life.."

D:"You mean our life?"

C*Blushes* "Yes..Dingo haha!"

D:"You know... your eyes shine like the night sky?"

C:"O-oh thanks... "

D:"Somethings wrong with you..."

He pulled me close to his chest...I started to cry...

C:"Somthing is going to happen.."

D:"Nothing is going to happen...nothing is going to get you..."

C:"*Sniffle* Its been 3 years somthing is bound to happen!"

S:"Whats wrong with Corl?!"

Alex had his arms wrapped around Sub.

A:"You seem upset..."

D:"H-he thinks somthing will happen to us..."

C:"I think I'm fine...don't worry guys, we came here to relax right?!"

Ethan: "Yurp!"

Amy:"I've never seen anything like this..."

Ali:"Uncle Din Din!"

D:"Yes Ali?"

Ali:"Can I pen Twime wit u and Uncle Cork?"

That made me smile Ali loves hanging out with us...

C:"Go ask mommy and Daddy first..."

Ali:"Can I mommy?!"

Ellie:"Go ahead.."

Ali:"Yay!"

She hugged us tightly. Ali is a very peaceful girl. Whoever marrys her is a lucky guy, But He's going to go through a lot before he can get to her.

5 years later...

I guess I was over reacting about something happening to us, hmmm I guess we'll be fine. Toady Ali is turning 7! We took her to the "My Little Pony Movie"
(Which comes out today *Fri. Oct. 6 2017) She loved it, then when we went out to eat we saw A girl talking to this boy...

May's POV
After Corl and Denis got married I ran out crying, Angry tears falling down my face. I ran into a Boy...

He helped me up, He said His name was August

He helped me up, He said His name was August. ( Such a month-y name! XD) He was so sweet and kind turns out he saw me around be for. In high school I would fallow Denis. He saw me in the halls and had a crush on me. Not to long ago We got Married. Now we're partners in crime...You may ask why still want revenge on Denis? Well Its 2 vs. 1 and Corl...please like he would do anything he's a scaredy cat if any thing! But the rest of the group...I'm not sure...they may be a threat...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The moment has come I have the Second Book!! WOOOHOOO! I really hope you like it! Love y'all! Peace! ✌✌✌✌✌