Back to School...Again

The wait is over!!Haha This was my very first chapter name (last book) the memories... anyway

Amie's POV
The time was here...My last check up before Katie is on her way....The doctor came out. "Amie Best?" He asked. Ethan smiled at me. I got up, "I'm here!".

Time Skip...

Ethan's POV
Amie came back out, She looked down. I kissed her on the cheek," What's wrong?" I asked. "W-We.."

Time skip! Yes...another one...

Me and Amie called for a family meeting. "So what's wrong?" Denis asked, His arms around Corl. "You guys seem upset..." Elijah said concerned. "We have some news..." I said trying to smile. "Which is?" Alex asked. Amie started to tear up, I pulled Amie close to me. "Sorry, this is hard for her..." I said. Ali came up to Amie and gave her a hug. "Don't worry, Aunt Amie!" She said, Amie smiled at that. "You ok?" Sub asked. "Ya.." She answered. "Want me to tell them?" I asked her. She nodded slowly. "Well guys...We had a miscarriage..." I said sadly, trying to keep smiling. I failed. I fell down onto my knees, and put my face into my palms. "Why...?" I cried. Elijah came up to me. He looked like he was crying too. He got down next to me, and just hugged me."Thanks..." I managed to say. "Its...Ok..It really is" He consoled me. "I failed...You really wanted that niece didn't you?" I said looking at him. "Me...I was just happy you were happy...That's what I wanted" He said smiling. I smiled back. "Don't you dare Ellie and Amie, This is our moment!" Sketch said helping me up. I laughed. We looked at Or Wives, They sat there looking innocent, But we know they were ganna make us kiss...Again for the 5 time I think? (Sorry I forgot but Max and Ali do go to school...so ya)

Denis's POV
I got a call. Ring...Ring...Ring..I picked it up, Corl looked at me. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey its Flebsy!" He said. I smiled. "Hey Flebsy! You had me worried..." I said. "Why?" He asked. "N-no reason..." I said. "Ya...sure...But anyway I wanted to ask did you ever thing about going back to school?" Flebsy asked. "Sorta,Why?" I asked confused. "I think we should go back to school! It could be Fun!, What do you think?" He asked. "I think its a good idea!" I replied. "Wait what about the kids?" I asked. "Oh, Sandra has been telling me everything's been going good when their with her. Maybe I can ask her." He answered. "Sure let me ask the fam..." I said. I put my speaker on mute. "Guys what do you think about going back to school?" I asked. "Sounds Cool!" Corl said. "Hmm In down!" Alex said. "Me too!" Ellie said. "Ok so we all wanna go back to school?" I said. "Wait wat about Max and Ali?" Sketch asked holding his daughter. "Flebsy said that Sandra would be their guardians for the time being.." I answered. "Ok! Sounds like a plan!" Sketch said happily. "Hey Flebsy what did she say?" I asked.
He came back onto the phone. "She said she love to!" He answered. "Great! Everyone agreed to it" I said happily. "Well get ready, School starts tomarrow at 6:30..." Flebsy told me. "WHAT!? TOMARROW!" I screamed. "Hey..Your lucky I was ganna call you at like 3 in the morning to tell u." Flebsy chuckled. "We'll...be there" I said. I hung up the phone. I turned to my family. "School...tomarrow... 6:30.." I said. "Wait...WHAT?" Sub jumped up. "Ya..." I said slowly. "We need to pack our things for our dorms." I said. "I'll drop the kids off at Sandra's house" Ethan volunteered. "Ok then! Let's hurry!" Corl said. We all went to our rooms to pack I was excited to go back to collage! I wonder who will be my roommate, I hope its Corl, But there's an 1% chance of that...Poor 1%.

The Next Day...

Corl's POV
I woke up in Denis's arms. The alarm went off. Beep...Beep...BEEP! I wake up and looked at Denis, he looks so cute while he's sleeping..."Wake up Dingo..." I said rubbing my eyes. "Huh?"...Oh...Ya I forgot, When you go to school you have to wake up early..."Come on Dingo wake up!" I said shaking Denis. "Ok...Ok I'm up!" Denis said giving me a kiss on the cheek. We got up, and went downstairs to eat something. Everyone was down there all ready, Stuff packed and ready to go. Me and Denis had our stuff packed too. "Morning!" I said. "Good morning! Want some Pancakes?" Amie asked me. "Sure!" I said. "I'll have some too" Denis said. I can't stand not being around him,I really can't. I don't want anything to happen to us or our family. I, Braden loves Denis Kopotun with all my heart. That's a promise. What ever happens, I need to remember Denis would never lie to me, Talk to him first don't come up what I think happened. I need to stay strong. Something tapped me, "Hm?" Oh it was Denis,"Cork we need to get going..." He informed me. "Oh, Ok!" I said happily. Why happily, sense we're married we don't need to change in separate rooms, you know what that means, that's why its one of my favorite parts of the day hehe!