Wedding Bells

(IMPORTANT! 👉 Guys I'm sorry!! I haven't been able to upload because I'm traveling and Have no WiFi...so I have been working on 2 chapters while gone to make up for it! It is probably out already... So go read that after this!! Oh and My silly me book has a new chapter if u didn't read it yet! Love y'all!)

Weeks later...
Ethan's POV
No its not today! It can't be today...Oh no. I forgot my own wedding!! That explains why Ellie and Amie went out earlier. "ELIJAH!!" I yelled. He jumped out of his bed. "What is is Ethan!?" He yelled. "My wedding is TODAY!"  I panicked. "What that's today? How could you forget the best day of your life!" He was trying to get some decedent clothing on. "I don't know!?" I said. "Go get the guys we are going suit shopping!" We both ran around the house rounding everyone up. "Whats the emergency?" Denis asked his arm around Corl. "My brother is getting married today!" Sketch said he was panicking too. "Ethan how could you forget that!" Alex asked. "I know your not talking, You did the same thing!" I replied. "I guess he is right..." Sub looked at Alex. "Wow ...y'all wedding are going all wrong.." Corl said. "SHUT UP!" The rest of us yelled except Elijah.  "Not me...Wait! Corl what do you mean their weddings? Denis was almost married to that May girl." Elijah defended me. "Don't remind me..." Denis said sadly. Corl kissed him on the cheek. "She's gone..." Corl tried to cheer his husband up. "That's the problem...she's not." Denis said back. "Oh ya...I forgot..." Corl looked down. "Guys! Wedding!! Now!" I yelled. "Oh ya, Sorry Ethan.." Sub said. We left and went to a Suit shop. "I'm going to help Ethan pick out a suit. You guys go pick out something u like." Elijah and I started to walk around to look at some suits. "Thanks Elijah..." I said. "No problem, I wanna make sure your happy." He replied with a smile. We found a really nice suit. It was yellow with a black bowtie and matching yellow pants. "You look nice in it!" Elijah told me. "Thanks! Elijah.. Can I ask you something..." I asked. "Sure...what is it?" He asked "Would you be my best man?" I asked. "Wow, I'm honored. I would love that!" He answered back. "Now lets get you a suit." I said. We found a black suit with a yellow tie and black pants. It was like mine but reversed. We meet up with the rest of the guys. Sub found a lime green suit and bowtie, with a white button up. Alex had a galaxy suit with a white button up and Purple tie. "You look nice Alex..." Sub said blushing. "You don't look to bad yourself...." Alex said kissing Sub on the cheek. Sub started to blush wildly. Denis chose a Dark blue Suit with a matching tie. Corl had a red Suit on with a matching bowtie. "Looking cute as always..." Denis put his arm around Corl and kissed him. "Thanks Dingo...you look nice.." Corl said.

Corl's POV
"Thanks Dingo...you look nice.." I said. "I think you look better with it off then on..." I whispered to myself. "What did you say Corl?" Denis asked me. "N-NOTHING..." I said, imaging him without the suit on....

Time skip...*glass shatters* "sorry I'm working on my potion skills..."

Ethan's POV
"This looks great!" Ethan said. "It really does. Now we need the girls..." Elijah said. I looked around the church. We had put golden flowers around the pool pit. We hired a pastor last minute. He said yes surprisingly. Amie has been talking about a big diner afterwards. So that's what she ganna get! This is ganna be magical....

Amie's POV
I went food shopping for the house with Ellie. Then It hit me...I'm getting married today!I'm so stupid! Ethan Is ganna kill me....